Sneak Peek at Paradise

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
It has mugshots on it. No punches being pulled by Manny. Embrace what you call us. Berrrios handcuffed style.

That's the bag next to the UM one.

BowlingFail.gif

We need to be more discreet when it’s “bag time”

Jesus we need our boosters to head to SEC country and take some part time classes in “booster 101” as well as “slush fund 2305” the core intro classes

Advertisement
Advertisement
Love Sapp, and felt horrible for him when he got busted - but that video of his interview with the police was the funniest thing I have ever seen. Literally, I almost ****ed myself.

Huh? Love Sapp? Canesfreak you must be a Sapp family member or close friend, because anybody else that has come in contact with Warren Sapp, knows the guy is a complete Douche Bag. During his years with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers I had the opportunity to interact with him on multiple occasions and seen first hand how Sapp disrespects people.

Signed,

Peruche

Huh? Love Sapp? Canesfreak you must be a Sapp family member or close friend, because anybody else that has come in contact with Warren Sapp, knows the guy is a complete Douche Bag. During his years with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers I had the opportunity to interact with him on multiple occasions and seen first hand how Sapp disrespects people.

Signed,

Peruche
We overlapped at UM - I graduated in ‘96. I didn’t hang out or interact with him, but he never crossed me or any of my boys. So why would I hate on him?

Advertisement
Back