Sneak Peek at Paradise

Huh? Love Sapp? Canesfreak you must be a Sapp family member or close friend, because anybody else that has come in contact with Warren Sapp, knows the guy is a complete Douche Bag. During his years with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers I had the opportunity to interact with him on multiple occasions and seen first hand how Sapp disrespects people.

Signed,

Peruche
Me as well....I have a Plethora of Sapp's Douchebag Tales....I witnessed him literally pushing Fans/kids outta the way after a Bucs preseason game...while Alscott stood for an hr signing autographs....Or the time at a Publix in Orlando, when he yelled at some kids who were approaching him, to get the F outta his face...(told to me by the Stores GM)....Hes the Best Interior DLman in UM History..but other than that, hes a piece of Garbage....

Advertisement
We overlapped at UM - I graduated in ‘96. I didn’t hang out or interact with him, but he never crossed me or any of my boys. So why would I hate on him?

Canesfreak,

There is only one thing in my life that I unequivocally hate and that would be..............

The Florida Gatahs

No hate towards Sapp, but also no respect for him either.

Signed,

Peruche

Advertisement
BTW - I think this backpack may be a "thing" for Paradise this year. I noticed a few of the coaches retweeted Sapp's post, too

We overlapped at UM - I graduated in ‘96. I didn’t hang out or interact with him, but he never crossed me or any of my boys. So why would I hate on him?

jeremy shockey cant stand sapp lol. he was clowning him for filing bankruptcy after they got into it

Warren Sapp is a complete piece of **** human being and anything negative that happens to him is completely deserved. He's a trash bag.

Advertisement
It's on youtube. He thinks he is giving info to the cops as a victim, because he got ripped off by two prostitutes. The entire interview he is incriminating the **** out of himself, admitting to soliciting prostitutes, bringing them to his room, paying for ***, etc. His reaction when the advise him that he is going to be booked is beyond hysterical. Just go to youtube and put in "Warren Sappa" with "prostitute" or arrest.

Sapp was a great football player but I've heard multiple stories about him being a complete *******. He has a rep as a cheapskate at a lot of the local bars.

Me as well....I have a Plethora of Sapp's Douchebag Tales....I witnessed him literally pushing Fans/kids outta the way after a Bucs preseason game...while Alscott stood for an hr signing autographs....Or the time at a Publix in Orlando, when he yelled at some kids who were approaching him, to get the F outta his face...(told to me by the Stores GM)....Hes the Best Interior DLman in UM History..but other than that, hes a piece of Garbage....

I've got Cortez, Jerome, and Russell Maryland on the phone. They'd like a word.

But aside from that, I agree with you. Sapp is a douche of douches. Worst human being in 'Canes history.

Advertisement
Love Sapp, and felt horrible for him when he got busted - but that video of his interview with the police was the funniest thing I have ever seen. Literally, I almost ****ed myself.
Naw the video of buddy who was drunk talking to the police was the funniest.

I've got Cortez, Jerome, and Russell Maryland on the phone. They'd like a word.

But aside from that, I agree with you. Sapp is a douche of douches. Worst human being in 'Canes history.
Look Man...Nobody Loved Jerome like me...used to hang out with him in 86 when Chuck was a GA.....But Butch said Sapp is the best he ever saw at UM....Butch coached Jerome...Stubbs...etc...and recruited Tez...but he flat out told me Sapp was the Best he ever saw....Maryland was notorious for taking plays off...even in Dallas....Tez was 2nd to Sapp...

other than he filed for chapter 7 bankruptcy?

no idea

Bankruptcy is a tool for the rich...

Advertisement
It's on youtube. He thinks he is giving info to the cops as a victim, because he got ripped off by two prostitutes. The entire interview he is incriminating the **** out of himself, admitting to soliciting prostitutes, bringing them to his room, paying for ***, etc. His reaction when the advise him that he is going to be booked is beyond hysterical. Just go to youtube and put in "Warren Sappa" with "prostitute" or arrest.

Just watched it...may have been the funniest thing ive seen in forever.

Dude literally thought he was int here fighting rape charges...so he gives them his phone to show he was getting oral from one of them and paid for it...

essentially admitting to the crime, thinking he is getting off of the "sexual assault/rape" ..he essentially got played by the cops and shouldnt have done nothing other than ask for a lawyer. But you know he likes to talk. lmao

The crazy part is all he really had to do was give up the $600 and take it as a loss, but more than likely he tried to renig on the $600 and got played.

Advertisement
Back