Snap Counts vs Pitt

Advertisement
Switch TAC and Troutman for Jennings and Ragone (why is this even a thing?), and get me some Avantae for Hall. On offense, give me much more Arroyo and Franklin needs to start getting situational touches at minimum. On specials, give me someone on kickoff return that can get us past the 15.
Starting the fair catch on the kickoff would be a positive

This kind of confirms that whatever illness Couch is dealing with is bigger then folks have let on and the avg fan has realized. We are so paper thin at CB, its not even funny.....

At RB- as much as I LOVE Knighton, if we dont give that boy some plays off, he is not going to make it to the end of the season. Get Brown and Franklin some touches. If you dont trust their pass blocking, play them on rush downs or give them plays with chip block + release responsibilities.

The DL snaps are the only area I feel is being fairly distributed on defense.....

At LB- No Austin Cave? No Huff? Get those guys some touches, especially on passing downs
Huff is wandering the field on special teams. not surprised he doesn't get snaps at lb

Advertisement

OFFENSE​

NoQUARTERBACKSYrSnaps
9Tyler Van DykeFr75
RUNNING BACKS
4Jaylan KnightonFr66
24Cody BrownFr8
WIDE RECEIVERS
11Charleston RamboJr71
5Key'Shawn SmithFr67
3Mike HarleySr48
7Xavier RestrepoFr23
15Jacolby GeorgeFr4
0Romello BrinsonFr3
12Brashard SmithFr2
TIGHT ENDS
85Will MalloryJr70
80Elijah ArroyoFr8
18Larry HodgesFr5
OFFENSIVE LINEMEN
60Zion Nelson, LTSo75
55Navaughn Donaldson, LGSr75
53Jakai Clark, CSo75
51DJ Scaife, RGJr75
62Jarrid Williams, RTSr75

DEFENSE​

NoDEFENSIVE LINEMENYrSnaps
81Jared Harrison-HunteFr50
12Jahfari HarveyFr49
13Deandre JohnsonSr44
96Jon FordSr38
53Zach McCloudSr37
91Jordan MillerSo35
56Leonard TaylorFr28
33Chantz WilliamsFr25
99Elijah RobertsFr21
LINEBACKERS
11Corey FlaggFr66
4Keontra SmithSo51
17Waynmon SteedJr32
44Bradley Jennings Jr.Jr7
34Ryan Ragone5
STRIKERS
5Amari CarterSr44
3Gilbert FriersonSo37
CORNERBACKS
2Tyrique StevensonSo73
8DJ IveyJr46
28Marcus ClarkeFr39
23Te'Cory CouchSo14
SAFETIES
0James WilliamsFr79
24Kamren KinchensFr71
26Gurvan HallJr21
Is Brooks even dressing?

Advertisement
Changes I’d like to make:
* split reps between Mallory and Arroyo
* Flagg should play half those snaps and Jennings and Ragone should t play any. Get Cave some time and distribute the rest.
* give 1/3 of Carter’s reps to Chase Smith
* Drop Harley’s reps from 49 to 30 and five Restrrepo 10 and Smith 8 of those.
* find a way to get George and Bronson 10+ reps even if it means taking a few away from our stars Rambo and Keyshawn Smith.
* Love Rooster. But Brown and Thad should each get 10+ as well

OL has been playing much much better so I get why you have the same 5 out there to stay in sync. But they need to start weaving in subs to get some experience against GT and thereafter.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mallory just needs to be a full time receiver at this point and use Arroyo whenever they need an in-line tight end to block. The freshmen running backs are just there to give Rooster a breather. Lashlee puts a lot of pass protection responsibility on Knighton and he’s killing it. Thad Franklin and Cody Brown are the same player IMO so I really don’t care which one plays. Actually, yes I do care. The one who won’t get our only healthy quarterback killed.

Changes I’d like to make:
* split reps between Mallory and Arroyo
* Flagg should play half those snaps and Jennings and Ragone should t play any. Get Cave some time and distribute the rest.
* give 1/3 of Carter’s reps to Chase Smith
* Drop Harley’s reps from 49 to 30 and five Restrrepo 10 and Smith 8 of those.
* find a way to get George and Bronson 10+ reps even if it means taking a few away from our stars Rambo and Keyshawn Smith.
* Love Rooster. But Brown and Thad should each get 10+ as well

OL has been playing much much better so I get why you have the same 5 out there to stay in sync. But they need to start weaving in subs to get some experience against GT and thereafter.
Why would you take reps away from Smith or Rambo?

Who’s snaps are Brashard and X gonna get? Even if you benched Harley (who’s been solid) they still play the same position.
Knighton also gives you some of what B Smith does without having to change personnel.

Who’s snaps are Brashard and X gonna get? Even if you benched Harley (who’s been solid) they still play the same position.
You take a TE off the field. Yes you let X eat into Harley’s snaps. You can Brashard in for Rooster then design plays for him. Thats what you do. X did so much with his limitrd snaps.

Advertisement
Back