8DJ IveyJr46
28Marcus ClarkeFr39
23Te'Cory CouchSo14
SAFETIES
0James WilliamsFr79
24Kamren KinchensFr71
26Gurvan HallJr21

Advertisement
Switch TAC and Troutman for Jennings and Ragone (why is this even a thing?), and get me some Avantae for Hall. On offense, give me much more Arroyo and Franklin needs to start getting situational touches at minimum. On specials, give me someone on kickoff return that can get us past the 15.

Seems like they want to redshirt the young guys at backer.. but besides Smith.. them dudes playing trash..

Advertisement
This kind of confirms that whatever illness Couch is dealing with is bigger then folks have let on and the avg fan has realized. We are so paper thin at CB, its not even funny.....

At RB- as much as I LOVE Knighton, if we dont give that boy some plays off, he is not going to make it to the end of the season. Get Brown and Franklin some touches. If you dont trust their pass blocking, play them on rush downs or give them plays with chip block + release responsibilities.

The DL snaps are the only area I feel is being fairly distributed on defense.....

At LB- No Austin Cave? No Huff? Get those guys some touches, especially on passing downs

Advertisement
Arroyo Flagg and restrepo sticks out as terrible mismanagement. Look at the impact on the game between restrepo and Harley. Harley had double his snaps. Also couch didn’t play a ton and he got burnt a lot

Advertisement
Advertisement
Fire Manny. He's a ******* idiot, Jesus Christ. How can you not play Arroyo, Thad, TAC, Smith? How do you keep sitting Restrepo when he's ******* killing it?

This team has so much potential, they're winning in spite of some of the worst coaches in the country and a lot of the better players are STILL sitting since the jags in front of them.havent been hurt.

I get Arroyo...but who would you take off the field for X? All 4 WRs had good games (yes Rambo had 2 drops, but he still had over 100 yds)

Advertisement
Back