Snap Counts vs Pitt

Advertisement
Man, I thought Ivey was a dead man walking after game 1.
If you would have said, he had played 60+ snaps last week I would have called you crazy.
Just quietly going about business and never hearing his name. Never looked over film, but he must be doing something good.
Ivey has had a game or 2 like week 1 the last two years and then he seems to play steady.

We can’t fault Likens yet. None of these guys are his.
What do you think is holding Huff back from getting pt?

I don’t know much about Huff. I expect it is the playbook and making reads because my understanding is he’s athletic enough, strong enough, and big enough he should have stole a job by now.

Advertisement
People complaining Mallory not getting enough snaps.

Somebody correct me if I’m wrong, next to King, he had the most offensive snaps among the skill players.

Now if you say he should have been targeted more, you may be onto something considering he had 2 TD catches and averaged 25yds per catch on his two catches. He also had a PI committed against him. I counted 4-5 targets. Should probably be more.

So let’s stop with the Mallory isn’t getting enough snaps or isn’t playing enough... it’s just not true.

Here’s a hint for you football retards: say this - “target him more”. Or this “get him more involved in the offense” ... this way you won’t come off as complete tards that don’t even watch the games.
People mean what you brought up, it's the lack of targets. He usually get 30ish snaps a game which is pretty good for second string (although I'd personally like more 2 te sets) but they should be forcing him some targets every game.

The funny part is he and Brevin are way better after the catch than the receivers which probably shouldn't be the case.

He inherited a **** WR room. What WR coach in the nation is going to make Wiggins, Harley and Pope even a "good" trio? They are what they are at this point. It's year 3 and 4. Pope is serviceable and the other two are JAGs. Let's see how he develops the young guys before trashing the guy who developed multiple first rounders as of late.

As Chise mentioned Wiggins has gotten worse . I get out WR’s suck but they shouldn’t be getting worse.

Advertisement
OFFENSE

Mark Pope – (41)
- Robert Burns – (6)
- Corey Gaynor – (78)
- Donald Chaney Jr. – (8)
- Jaylan Knighton - (22)
- Mike Harley – (57)
- Cam’Ron Harris – (49)
- Jakai Clark – (78)
- DJ Scaife Jr. – (78)
- Keyshawn Smith – (33)
- Domonic Mammarelli – (8)
- Michael Redding III – (6)
- John Campbell Jr. – (78)
- Xavier Restrepo – (7)
- Larry Hodges – (10)
- Zion Nelson – (78)
- Jeremiah Payton – (32)
- D’Eriq King – (78)
- Dee Wiggins – (42)
- Will Mallory – (69)

DEFENSE

Quincy Roche – (62)
- Jaelan Phillips – (60)
- Nesta Jade Silvera – (37)
- Jared Harrison-Hunte – (31)
- Jahfari Harvey – (17)
- Jonathan Ford – (33)
- Bradley Jennings Jr. – (40)
- DJ Ivey – (63)
- Jason Blissett Jr. – (8)
- Zach McCloud – (44)
- Keontra Smith – (8)
- Sam Brooks Jr. – (33)
- Al Blades Jr. – (68)
- Jalar Holley – (2)
- Gurvan Hall Jr. – (53)
- Ryan Ragone – (2)
- Te’Cory Couch – (53)
- Bubba Bolden – (60)
- Jordan Miller – (31)
- Corey Flagg Jr. – (23)
- Cameron Williams – (15)
- Gilbert Frierson – (49)
- Amari Carter – (55)
Great info Hoya, could you make this a regular weekly piece?

People mean what you brought up, it's the lack of targets. He usually get 30ish snaps a game which is pretty good for second string (although I'd personally like more 2 te sets) but they should be forcing him some targets every game.

The funny part is he and Brevin are way better after the catch than the receivers which probably shouldn't be the case.

That’s not what they say. They say stupid shlt, like playing time, or snap accounts. Most of the complaints are not about “targets”., The post like the guy barely gets in the game. It’s just a lack of football knowledge or even watching the game.

He gets more than enough playing time and snap counts. That’s not the issue.

We have a lot of retards that post here. I’m not gonna try to figure out what they think - I have to go off of what they actually say.

I’d like to see him be used more as a wide receiver, or I should say targeted more as a wide receiver, because he splits out all the time. But then, I actually watch the games, unlike a bunch of people here that just constantly repeat the same tropes they read on this site

Last edited:
Man, I thought Ivey was a dead man walking after game 1.
If you would have said, he had played 60+ snaps last week I would have called you crazy.
Just quietly going about business and never hearing his name. Never looked over film, but he must be doing something good.
He must got some intel on Manolo cheating on his wife.

That was the quietest 32 snaps from a WR I've ever seen with Payton. I had no idea he played that many snaps. And Wiggins is awful. He's regressed from last year. He was a pretty solid emerging deep threat last year, and he's completely gone in the tank this year.
Wiggins hasn’t regressed. He made hands catch last week. Give him a break😂

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back