- Gilbert Frierson – (49)
- Amari Carter – (55)

Advertisement
DEFENSE

- Jared Harrison-Hunte – (31)

- Jonathan Ford – (33)
bryan cranston bing GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

Advertisement
McCloud & Wiggins need a snap decrease...

Brooks, Flagg, Redding & Keyshawn Smith need snap increases.

Also would love to Mammaerlli get more snaps down the line until Brevin gets fully healthy, Mammaerlli is physically ready to play, kid is already a legit 235lbs, he could be a big bodied pass catcher that could help move the chains in the intermediate routes.

Also would love to Mammaerlli get more snaps down the line until Brevin gets fully healthy, Mammaerlli is physically ready to play, kid is already a legit 235lbs, he could be a big bodied pass catcher that could help move the chains in the intermediate routes.
@Liberty City El
I ask you but you're a local down there, but after seeing this offense without Brevin for two ish games now and after him being hurt near the end of last year, the offense certainly gets real slow and stagnant with no star power. Aren't you a little worried we got nothing behind him to make up for it? Whether that may be a Tail, WR or TE.
The closest thing I see is Knighton, and I can see Lashlee trying to get him the ball in anyway possible.

Yup. Not just that, but he's an exceptional blocker as TE (I think he comes from a Wing T offense) which could be a big help in the run game. He'd be a great target in the RPO.

Advertisement
Less Jennings, McCloud, Wiggins, Harley. More Brooks, Redding, Smith. I’m not sure yet I buy into the Flagg hype. I felt he was struggling with assignments, though I will admit he has better lateral movement than I expected.

What’s going on with Huff and Cave? Does Dunson see any increase in snaps given that fantastic open field tackle?

Also, just from those accounts, it’s clear that the coaches aren’t blind. They see what we see. It’s just a question of getting the younger guys ready and having enough experience to trust them in critical situations. Hopefully the competition makes the wide receivers and guys like Ford feel the heat and get better themselves.

Finally, that snap count of Blades is ridiculous. Did he even come off the field once? We need the true freshman to start to get some experience.

Harley's TD was due to Smith. Clearly, his speed was noticed by Pitt leading to a missed assignment.
This is the type of thing I know that I often don't think of; the impact a WR may have even when they are not targeted or even blocking for someone - similar to a CB having very few INTs b/c they never throw it to him.

Advertisement
@Liberty City El
I ask you but you're a local down there, but after seeing this offense without Brevin for two ish games now and after him being hurt near the end of last year, the offense certainly gets real slow and stagnant with no star power. Aren't you a little worried we got nothing behind him to make up for it? Whether that may be a Tail, WR or TE.
The closest thing I see is Knighton, and I can see Lashlee trying to get him the ball in anyway possible.
I'm never worried.

The offense is designed for explosive plays, so all we need is for a few guys to be more consistent & we'll be fine.

It's TD's by committee, it actually makes us a better offense overall if more people are getting the ball & it's getting spread around, not having Brevin as a crutch forces the rest of the guys to step up. Vs Pitt it was Mallory, Cam & Harley, next week it could be multiple other guys, but all that matters is that they make the plays when they have to & thus far they have.

Advertisement

86 has quietly been playing all year. I have seen him in every game really outside of the UAB game. he is a big body. I expect to see some targets here in the next few weeks. he must be a good in the run game already because i feel like most of his snaps have been redzone.

That was the quietest 32 snaps from a WR I've ever seen with Payton. I had no idea he played that many snaps. And Wiggins is awful. He's regressed from last year. He was a pretty solid emerging deep threat last year, and he's completely gone in the tank this year.

That was the quietest 32 snaps from a WR I've ever seen with Payton. I had no idea he played that many snaps. And Wiggins is awful. He's regressed from last year. He was a pretty solid emerging deep threat last year, and he's completely gone in the tank this year.
If Wiggins isn’t running free on a post route then he’s useless.

I was saying in another thread Redding ain't get many snaps, just a few in doodoo time. Someone said I wasn't watching the game. I'm 33 and have played football at a high level from age 5-27. I have spent more hours breaking down film than some of these guys have sleeping. I'll say it again, Redding and X need more snaps!

Advertisement
Back