Smith, Restrepo, Harley and Rambo

Those are our best 4 WRs, and it's not even close or debatable. If Rambo, Harley, Smith and Restrepo are not our Top 4 WR, then shame on Likens, Lashlee and Manny and they deserve whatever results occur.

I think someone needs to make a grown-up decision for the good of all parties involved. I don't wish Wiggins and Pope any ill will whatsoever. They appear to be good young men, who deserve another chance to redeem themselves. But the reality is, the only way they will be able to do that is at another program. They need a fresh start somewhere else where they won't be labelled and under a microscope with every single pass thrown in their direction. I hope they turn things around in all honesty.

Absolutely no need to stunt the development of hungry, talented guys like Redding, Romello and Brashard on account of Pope and Wiggins.

Let those two go elsewhere and wish them the best.

Advertisement
Those are our best 4 WRs, and it's not even close or debatable. If Rambo, Harley, Smith and Restrepo are not our Top 4 WR, then shame on Likens, Lashlee and Manny and they deserve whatever results occur.

I think someone needs to make a grown-up decision for the good of all parties involved. I don't wish Wiggins and Pope any ill will whatsoever. They appear to be good young men, who deserve another chance to redeem themselves. But the reality is, the only way they will be able to do that is at another program. They need a fresh start somewhere else where they won't be labelled and under a microscope with every single pass thrown in their direction. I hope they turn things around in all honesty.

Absolutely no need to stunt the development of hungry, talented guys like Redding, Romello and Brashard on account of Pope and Wiggins.

Let those two go elsewhere and wish them the best.
Out of all the WRs yesterday, who had the best day overall in your opinion?

Advertisement
Hard to say who looked the best based on Spring Game stats and situations. Too misleading. Sounds like they all had good opportunities to perform and most did well - which is a good thing for us.
Yea I think they all had some moments. Rambo looked good in the short intermediate. Pope got open down the field out of the slot well. Wiggins flashed his down field speed. 5 did some things. That with 2 young QBs.

Those four have definitely earned their status at the top of the rotation IMO. Personally I'm not ready to give up on Payton just yet. Redding still likely needs another year to put it all together, but he can contribute this year. And Worsham surprised me a bit in the spring game showing good hands, plus the arrival of all three 2021 wide outs in mid May. That's enough talent & depth to put 6 & 8 on notice, step up or step aside !

Advertisement
Cant wait to see what the other Smith has to say....

Lots of Offensive weapons for sure.

Anyone else think Pope is too quick to go down? I feel on his deep ball he had no fight for the end zone. Anytime he has the ball with space he is too quick to go down.

Cant wait to see what the other Smith has to say....

Lots of Offensive weapons for sure.

Anyone else think Pope is too quick to go down? I feel on his deep ball he had no fight for the end zone. Anytime he has the ball with space he is too quick to go down.
Saw this and thought the same thing. Why did he let Hall catch up after the catch. Seemed like he throttled down?? Weird as ****.

Advertisement
Back