Smith, Restrepo, Harley and Rambo

edge

Junior
These are the 4 guys. Everyone else only plays if they need a blow or the game is out of hand. These guys can be trusted. Pope and Wiggins same story as last year. They better not be on the field on critical series or downs.

Advertisement
Crazy Stat...Pope had the best day creating separation. 6 for a buck n some change. That ******* drop or he might’ve been close to 2 bills...Keyshawn had a nice play on the goal line and his contested td also. X will Be/is a weapon in the slot..if Mallory can command the middle of the field this WR core can be very productive

Advertisement
rambo and harley for sure ... based on limited exposure and reports, smith and x should also see alot of burn ... today was pope in a nutshell, some nice plays and some horrible plays ... he had a bubble screen and instead of making a guy miss, he ran to darkness ...

I agree. 10000%. Especially Smith. Smoothest WR I’ve seen in a Miami Uniform since Stacy Coley. Only thing I would add is how do Payton, B. Smith, and Mello fit in if they look good too.

Advertisement
Wiggins is infuriating to me. I feel like he’s always getting behind the defense but can’t catch a cold. And if it’s a contested catch forget about it....
Because he was another kid overhyped on fhis board before he got on campus

Not busting your chops or anything, but I respectfully disagree. Wiggins should not be on the field except in mop up.
I respectfully disagree. Just by the numbers he’s gonna get run on the outside. He and Rambo are our best stretch the field options. Brinson can add to that also.

Advertisement
Pope and wiggins
Pepsi Commercial Oops GIF

Wiggins and Pope separate not carrying the football.
Put the depth chart up showing them tied for pine time with no team designation not even scout team.

Now we need to continue coming together with our starters and rotating players to be in sync.

Play time over everyone has seen what they need .

Team focus begins the cream has risen to the top it’s BAMA TIME .

GOANES

That’s was a great play by Ivey imo
He actually chopped at his arm multiple times going to the ground , the drop happened when Wiggins went to tuck it it his arm. He still should probably catch that but let’s give credit for not giving up and fighting until the end of the play. Facts is if It it were any other player doing it to any other player everyone would agree it was a good play. It happened multiple times by our cb’s yesterday , that’s T Rob and DVD coaching. You never see that around here by the cb’s.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Crazy Stat...Pope had the best day creating separation. 6 for a buck n some change. That ******* drop or he might’ve been close to 2 bills...Keyshawn had a nice play on the goal line and his contested td also. X will Be/is a weapon in the slot..if Mallory can command the middle of the field this WR core can be very productive
He absolutely sh*tted gurvan, completely turned him around on that deep ball from Garcia

Advertisement
Back