Smh

ok so someone please tell me what is going on here? did DBC actually contact ermon lane who was justifiably so appalled he had to speak out about it?

DBC never fails even in death to haunt this program.

Advertisement
I've been on dbc on tos, but, I was told he has arspergers. no way he'd cost us a recruit.

Advertisement
DBC singlhandly ruined CanesTime when the Mods let him go on, and on, and on, and on ..............

Advertisement
He survived the swine flu and multiple bear attacks. Changed his name to Brad, knocked up Heather D. from ESPN and left her to watch his 2 bear cubs... He did this all from a basement in New Jersey... #SWAG

Last edited:
He survived the swine flu and multiple bear attacks. Changed his name to Brad, knocked up Heather D. from ESPN and left her to watch his 2 bear cubs... He did this all from a basement in New Jersey... #SWAG

Don't forget he's half human/half cartoon like Buzz Lightyear....

And remember the pizza argument? And the one about Jordan being a hall of famer?

Advertisement
Still watch the bear attack video once a week when Paranos acts up, just to remind me what we are dealing with.

Advertisement
At no point...at no point...have I ever encountered a bear...I would act like Carl Lewis if I saw a bear...not one iota...there was no swine flu on me...maybe I'll have kids at some point down the road (please! no!)...for people that believe that, guys like sebastian91 (wait, wut?)...it's garbage, and it's rubbish, and it's NOT TRUE, and it's total garbage...you can all go to ****! Thank you.

GOAT

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back