Smh AB!!!

Advertisement
But He acted like that in Pittsburgh, and they signed Him anyway...and they traded Cooper.

I actually posted this after the trade “ Raiders trade best pass rusher , signs diva wr to huge contract, raiders gon raiders “.

It’s crazy to say but I put it all on the raiders. AB is what he’s always been yet they bit.

But they walked away not paying anything , he literally got payed nada.

So technically he played himself , but there’s no wrong answer here lol. Both are sides are absolute **** shows.

What??? Where did I say any of this???
You said they knew what they were getting when they signed him. Well, he’s a generational talent so they took a chance. Regrettably, for everyone, it didn’t work out when he called his boss a racial epithet and then tried to attack him, so they had to accept that the gamble didn’t pay off. It’s business. They decided that they can’t keep an employee who does that and successfully run their organization.

Advertisement
Doesn't excuse them signing Him.

Yeah, no doubt. It was a donkey move. Luckily the Raiders had a few safeguards in the contract that allowed them to avoid a 30 million dollar black hole.

Honestly, when I heard Gruden was signed tp the Raiders for 10yr/100 million, my first thought was, 'For a .500 coach?"

Reminded me of an Al Davis move.

Not the good Al Davis move (Bo Jackson, Jim Plunkett).

But a bad Al Davis move (Desmond Howard)

You roll the dice, sometimes you get craps. Somerimes you get snakeeyes on the 1st roll. xD

I actually posted this after the trade “ Raiders trade best pass rusher , signs diva wr to huge contract, raiders gon raiders “.

It’s crazy to say but I put it all on the raiders. AB is what he’s always been yet they bit.

But they walked away not paying anything , he literally got payed nada.

So technically he played himself , there’s no wrong answer here lol.

True, and they lost Cooper in the process.

Yeah, no doubt. It was a donkey move. Luckily the Raiders had a few safeguards in the contract that allowed them to avoid a 30 million dollar black hole.

Honestly, when I heard Gruden was signed tp the Raiders for 10yr/100 million, my first thought was, 'For a .500 coach?"

Reminded me of an Al Davis move.

Not the good Al Davis move (Bo Jackson, Jim Plunkett).

But a bad Al Davis move (Desmond Howard)

They owe him nothing , zero . He played himself

Not making excuses for AB but people need to read about his story.

Yes he's making millions now but all the trauma from his upbringing doesn't just go away because of money.

He needs help to deal with all the anger he has at the world. And most of it probably has to do with all the hard times he had growing up.
BS. He won the lottery and was too weak-minded to take advantage of it. Most citizens of the world deal with life's tribulations. This life is about suffering, and you how deal with it. He is failing his responsibilities. I hope he gets it together.

Advertisement
Lmfao

You voted for a white supremacist who is spending his time in office making fake weather reports, and you cry about antonio brown

It’s extremely predictable
I voted for a President who puts taxpaying Americans first and fights for America, not some other country. What does that have to do with AB calling his GM a racist slur and threatening physical violence ???

Last edited:
Man AB ran away from home because His Momma wouldn't let Him get His way. AB was homeless because He chose to be homeless.
Sounds like an extremely smart man. Probably why he uses racist slurs towards his GM and squanders a $50 million dollar deal. Brilliant plan! He exposed himself as a racist and an idiot.

Advertisement
I voted for a President who puts taxpaying Americans first and fights for America, not some other country. What does that have to do with AB calling his GM a racist slur???
Not getting into the President part but he also tried to physically assault his employer as well.

This whole thread is outrageous.

Definition of playing yourself

Attachments

• 955EE260-994D-409E-8105-AF88EDF71F09.jpeg
    955EE260-994D-409E-8105-AF88EDF71F09.jpeg
    221.5 KB · Views: 30
You’re entire argument is based on race and legitimizing him using a racial slur and trying to physically attack his employer and because he called his employer a cracker, then his employer is a racist. The racist is you and the views you’ve put forth.

Is there a ghost in here?...where did I say this?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back