Smh AB!!!

Advertisement
Not making excuses for AB but people need to read about his story.

Yes he's making millions now but all the trauma from his upbringing doesn't just go away because of money.

He needs help to deal with all the anger he has at the world. And most of it probably has to do with all the hard times he had growing up.

Yes he's making millions now but all the trauma from his upbringing doesn't just go away because of money.

He needs help to deal with all the anger he has at the world. And most of it probably has to do with all the hard times he had growing up.

Man AB ran away from home because His Momma wouldn't let Him get His way. AB was homeless because He chose to be homeless.

That’s exactly what you’re doing. Making excuses for him. And that’s one of his problems, people excusing and enabling his self-destructive behavior.

This is 100% on AB.

Advertisement

I grew up poor and in an abusive environment. Somehow I manage to work 80 hours a week regardless.

I also am a professional at what I do and don't call my boss '*****'.

You know why? I am a 33 year old man, that tries to adhere to my responsibilities because its the right thing to do.

Where you come from doesn't excuse bad behavior.

Is it ok to miss mandatory practice and team walkthroughs?
Is it ok to insult the GM and threaten to attack him?

Simple yes or no answer will suffice

Where did I say that? You can blame the organization 100%, and think AB is an idiot at the same time...both can be true. They knew what they were getting into when they signed AB.

Advertisement
LOL, He had almost the same problems in Pittsburgh, He tried to fight **** Lebeau. They knew what they were getting in AB.
Yeah, so they should just figure he’ll never mature so they should just let him go wild and do what he wants, freely, because they’re white devils and he’s a black man and he’s got a right to be hostile, use racial slurs and try to attack his taskmaster.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah, so they should just figure he’ll never mature so they should just let him go wild and do what he wants, freely, because they’re white devils and he’s a black man and he’s got a right to be hostile, use racial slurs and try to attack his taskmaster.

What??? Where did I say any of this???

Advertisement
Back