Smh AB!!!

Advertisement
I don't blame AB, I place 100% of the blame on that puss'*** cracka Chuckie.

He knew what AB was about before He signed em'.

Chuckie has never built a team from the ground up. He has always been given a team that has talent and had a few years together and he plays them until they fall apart. He then tries to patch holes in his team with aging players who are often well past their sell-by date.

He’s a snake-oil selling, carpetbagger, wearing a patchy suit covered in Armani swatches. All he needs is some make-me-tall riding boots and a top-hat and he would again be ringmaster of the Raiders circus.

Why no one else sees this is beyond me.

I can’t stand Chuckie, but this is 100% on AB.

AB did this to himself.

You sound like one of his enablers.

Advertisement
I'm sorry but did AB sign Himself? I mean they basically traded Cooper for AB and now they don't have em' both. This is 100% on Gruden & Mayock.

Did you just actually post this?

Tell me you had an epileptic seizure and your unresponsive hand involuntarily scrawled this craziness out.

Jon Gruden wants him to play. This has nothing to do with Gruden. More of Mayock trying to be a hardo and make a statement now they just look like the biggest joke of a franchise.
He would fit well in Seattle, Kansas or New England.

Jon Gruden wants him to play. This has nothing to do with Gruden. More of Mayock trying to be a hardo and make a statement now they just look like the biggest joke of a franchise.
He would fit well in Seattle, Kansas or New England.

But letting him play after insulting the GM publicly and posting a convo between him and the coach wouldn't make them look like a joke franchose?

They did the right thing, you can't have selfish idiots like that on the team

It's like when we were 5-0 and beat FSU and freaking Dionte Mullins was *****ing about playing time, now where is he?

Advertisement
Yet you voted for the president 🥴
Yes I did and I will again. He was never even remotely considered racist until after he was elected. Considering how much he has done to help some communities it definitely seems like more fake news.

i really miss that football league that came out last year. It’s almost like the drama of the NFL outweighs the excitement of talent. I just want to watch football.
The bigger the talent, the bigger the league. Bigger the league, the bigger the off field distractions.

Advertisement
30 million dollars in guaranteed money flushed down the toliet because AB couldn't get out of his own way.

I'm sorry, but Mayock, the GM, did the right thing here. You cannot allow a member of your organization to act in this manner and physically threaten you and call you a racial slur.

It was so bad, the captains approched Jon Gruden after the Mayock incident and told Gruden, "We're good with whatever you need to do."

...Meaning even the players were fed up with AB. And Gruden still wanted AB.

Jon Gruden looks like an absolute cuck. Should've stayed in broadcasting.

So glad I hardly watch pro football anymore; was a raiders fan.

AB played himself. He is not a victim; he is an idiot. If I were in his place, my family would be absolutely ashamed of me.

Found this on Twitter lol
1567881696031.png

I'm sorry, but Mayock, the GM, did the right thing here. You cannot allow a member of your organization to act in this manner and physically threaten you and call you a racial slur.

LOL, He had almost the same problems in Pittsburgh, He tried to fight **** Lebeau. They knew what they were getting in AB.

Advertisement
Geez, I go away for a little while and come back to this.

Yes I did and I will again. He was never even remotely considered racist until after he was elected. Considering how much he has done to help some communities it definitely seems like more fake news.

Lmfao

You voted for a white supremacist who is spending his time in office making fake weather reports, and you cry about antonio brown

It’s extremely predictable

Advertisement
Back