Smh AB!!!

Advertisement
The racial slur thing is being used by people trying to prove a point.

But the bottom line is this guy is stupid.

It doesn’t dismiss struggles that African Americans have had throughout the history of this country though.

So dear racist folks and cane fans please don’t try to use AB in your arguments against us. Like y’all did on the first page. That nig is stupid.

your
The last time you saw me, you looked a lot like this... Ended your hopes and dreams...

View attachment 96568
source.gif

Advertisement
Riley Cooper and Richie Incognito. Both caught on tape so there's no denying what they said. I'm asking because I honestly don't know. Is there proof he said this or just his word against someone else's?

Advertisement
Riley Cooper and Richie Incognito. Both caught on tape so there's no denying what they said. I'm asking because I honestly don't know. Is there proof he said this or just his word against someone else's?
It was during practice I believe so plenty of witnesses

....and had to be physically restrained. Even going as far as threatening to punch him in the face. Yet, he will not receive any real punishment. To think that another human being can find justification in defending him is quite concerning.

I am a black man, and I find his behavior appalling and embarrassing. He's a nut job starving for attention......good or bad. He needs it.

Raiders + Raider Nation + AB =
Match made in Purgatory

I'll be honest I've always found that cracker word funny as ****, one of my friends use to use it all the time. He had me in stitches laughing, he was not a racist. Threatening to punch someone is a different story, I'd just have fired whoever did that.

Advertisement

Cooper (UF guy) said it on tape at a concert and Incognito was either in a text or in practice

Advertisement
I'll be honest I've always found that cracker word funny as ****, one of my friends use to use it all the time. He had me in stitches laughing, he was not a racist. Threatening to punch someone is a different story, I'd just have fired whoever did that.
It wasnt always a derogatory term. It originates from Florida actually. They were the regions version of cowboys. Their descendants still refer to themselves as Crackers in that area around North Florida believe it or not.

AB is either suffering significant impulse control effects due to cumulative concussive hits OR he is a complete and total moron.

Maybe both.

Awesome running your mouth and then paying a $30MM bill for it.

#funnyhowthatworks

Advertisement
Back