Slurpers are not fans

By this point it’s obvious
Slurpers are not good for this program
We need to clean ourselves of the cancer that is known as slurping
One of the main reasons our school is hesitant to makes changes is Bc they know they have the slurpers who will support them no matter what garbage they put out there
Slurpers think they are doing good by slurping but all they do is enable this mediocrity

We need a public slurping shaming like the purge
Only then can we have a unified approach to force changes

Even after this loss those same slurpers are falling for manny’s picture and saying that he has heart and that he cares
Or that we fought hard
Those are the exact statements the admin will use to justify keeping manny

Cis we have to do our part we have allowed slurpers to run unchecked for way to long
Facts

Advertisement
By this point it’s obvious
Slurpers are not good for this program
We need to clean ourselves of the cancer that is known as slurping
One of the main reasons our school is hesitant to makes changes is Bc they know they have the slurpers who will support them no matter what garbage they put out there
Slurpers think they are doing good by slurping but all they do is enable this mediocrity

We need a public slurping shaming like the purge
Only then can we have a unified approach to force changes

Even after this loss those same slurpers are falling for manny’s picture and saying that he has heart and that he cares
Or that we fought hard
Those are the exact statements the admin will use to justify keeping manny

Cis we have to do our part we have allowed slurpers to run unchecked for way to long
Go Canes will have to be the leader of this brigade. They follow his 15-0 religion. If he sets himself on fire in the middle of hard rock they will all do the same.

This is a joke relax snow flakes.

Amen
that’s also whats so sad Bc you don’t need to be that good to dominate the coastal
I guarantee Mullen has a better record than manny if he was the coach here
Even norvell is looking like he knows what he’s doing his team looks way better than ours
Atlantic
Corch
Conference

I wouldn't want any of the coaches in this conference if I am being honest. Maybe dude from GT.

I don’t hate anyone, my soul will not allow it only mercy .
But it doesn’t take away from paying the price for your actions.

With this being said I have compassion for Manny he has a good heart no doubt.

He’s struggling internally and externally terrible stress .

I stand by Manny for the person he is he’s a good man at heart no matter his coaching imperfections.

He may return to DC coordinator after this somewhere and regroup.

Attack his coaching that’s fine it’s a right of the fans I support that BUT as a human being I cannot support destroying him.

GOCANES
He may be a DC again, but not at this level.

Advertisement
This is a terrible take. If you actually support the players, you would want these corches gone. All of these coaches are actively hurting the kids. Top tier kids lose money becaues they don't get drafted as high because of corching. Lower tier kids who could have been late round picks, lose money because they go undrafted. Anyone that actually gives af about the players would want our players getting coached by guys that actually develop them.

Manny, Richt, Golden, and Shannon all chose Miami because we were the highest paying option for them. We have had dozens of players that chose us because they love the U and the corches ended up costing them money. As Miami fans you should be rooting and slurping on the kids who chose us over better opportunities because they love our school. Not slurping the guy who came here because we offered them the biggest paycheck.
It's like what the scorpion said to the frog after stinging him. What did you expect, I'm a scorpion. I don't blame Manny for sucking, I blame the administration for putting him in the position to suck as our head coach. I love all of the players. They chose to come here over everyplace else and the administration has failed them.

Yes I believe supporting this admin only contributes to the problem
Only something drastic is going to make this admin make substantial changes
So your solution is to publicly shame other fans? Like I said. Brilliant.

Advertisement
So your solution is to publicly shame other fans? Like I said. Brilliant.
Whatever it takes to create such a toxic environment between the fans and school that changes have to be made
Contrary to popular belief manny probably bought himself job security with that loss with a qb having his first start on the road

I don’t hate anyone, my soul will not allow it only mercy .
But it doesn’t take away from paying the price for your actions.

With this being said I have compassion for Manny he has a good heart no doubt.

He’s struggling internally and externally terrible stress .

I stand by Manny for the person he is he’s a good man at heart no matter his coaching imperfections.

He may return to DC coordinator after this somewhere and regroup.

Attack his coaching that’s fine it’s a right of the fans I support that BUT as a human being I cannot support destroying him.

GOCANES
15-0

What happened to the anger in our fan base over mediocrity?

The fan base lost its collective mind in 2014-2015 because golden was clearly an 8/9 win coach and not Miami caliber.

Manny is a proven loser, 5/6 win coach and the push to fire him isn’t half of what it was back then. Our fan base has given up on the program. I won’t even wear a UM shirt in public at this point let alone go to a game.

-embarrassed alumn

What happened to the anger in our fan base over mediocrity?

The fan base lost its collective mind in 2014-2015 because golden was clearly an 8/9 win coach and not Miami caliber.

Manny is a proven loser, 5/6 win coach and the push to fire him isn’t half of what it was back then. Our fan base has given up on the program. I won’t even wear a UM shirt in public at this point let alone go to a game.

-embarrassed alumn
He hopes!

Advertisement
Whatever it takes to create such a toxic environment between the fans and school that changes have to be made
Contrary to popular belief manny probably bought himself job security with that loss with a qb having his first start on the road
This guy gets it.

Advertisement
Back