Slurpers are not fans

jsy

Recruit
By this point it’s obvious
Slurpers are not good for this program
We need to clean ourselves of the cancer that is known as slurping
One of the main reasons our school is hesitant to makes changes is Bc they know they have the slurpers who will support them no matter what garbage they put out there
Slurpers think they are doing good by slurping but all they do is enable this mediocrity

We need a public slurping shaming like the purge
Only then can we have a unified approach to force changes

Even after this loss those same slurpers are falling for manny’s picture and saying that he has heart and that he cares
Or that we fought hard
Those are the exact statements the admin will use to justify keeping manny

Cis we have to do our part we have allowed slurpers to run unchecked for way to long

Advertisement
YES! We should only have fans who hate the players and coaches and actively root for losses.

Brilliant.

long hair drinking GIF

Advertisement
One of the main reasons our school is hesitant to makes changes is Bc they know they have the slurpers who will support them no matter what garbage they put out there
Slurpers think they are doing good by slurping but all they do is enable this mediocrity

Even after this loss those same slurpers are falling for manny’s picture and saying that he has heart and that he cares
Or that we fought hard

Cis we have to do our part we have allowed slurpers to run unchecked for way to long
This is a look at me post. Wow, you are talking about maybe one or two posters at this point.

I don’t hate anyone, my soul will not allow it only mercy .
But it doesn’t take away from paying the price for your actions.

With this being said I have compassion for Manny he has a good heart no doubt.

He’s struggling internally and externally terrible stress .

I stand by Manny for the person he is he’s a good man at heart no matter his coaching imperfections.

He may return to DC coordinator after this somewhere and regroup.

Attack his coaching that’s fine it’s a right of the fans I support that BUT as a human being I cannot support destroying him.

GOCANES

If the biggest problem someone has with this program is other fans, maybe it's time for some introspection.
Why do u think admin doesn’t make quick changes Bc they know they have enough support to keep things the same

At this point it’s clear we need to make changes
But changes are not being made

I can guarantee if they lost all fan support they would make changes

Advertisement
Why do u think admin doesn’t make quick changes Bc they know they have enough support to keep things the same

No, they'd drop football citing no interest.

Or that we fought hard

What on God's green earth are you trying to say here?

Go Canes!!

Advertisement

Or that we fought hard

Antoine Dodson Reaction GIF

Advertisement

Lol where is all this support? We have more empty seats than any team in the nation. Blaming fans for the admin not even conducting a coaching search is beyond stupid.

Advertisement
Back