Slurper Sanctuary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
So this is glee club and mope megathread is the emo table?
office goth GIF by South Park

Advertisement
I actually really like Manny, I'm sure this is not a super popular opinion but I think he has GOAT potential.

Hate all you want, but everytime he faces some adversity he comes back swinging. Yea he's made some mistakes but if you look at his record it's actually pretty decent. I also like his political background, I think that helps more then we know. But at the end of the day, his loss to Floyd Mayweather may be to hard to overcome in the eyes of many fans.

Well I’m disappointed. It’s nearly the end of the 2nd page and not 1 infamous Slurper has made an appearance. Where’s that Team Slurper Spirit???! Mopes wear their colors proudly.

Advertisement
Well I’m disappointed. It’s nearly the end of the 2nd page and not 1 infamous Slurper has made an appearance. Where’s that Team Slurper Spirit???! Mopes wear their colors proudly.
So which are you? Team mope or Team slurp?
How do most of the maudes tilt here anyway?

We like to believe we are objective and above the fray. Yeah right. I know I tilt towards wearing rose colored glasses because i”m such a fan. I get my hopes up every year and before every game.

Advertisement
We like to believe we are objective and above the fray. Yeah right. I know I tilt towards wearing rose colored glasses because i”m such a fan. I get my hopes up every year and before every game.
Shoot. I knee jerked and renewed my season tickets when they skunked Duke. Lol they got me. Then UNC happened and I was mad all over again. The off-season will come after Spring ball and I’ll predictably be right back at the altar, itching for Bama.

As the great Din Djarin says, “This is the way”.

I support the mopes in their intrinsic views of Manny being hired without a search and how they view him keeping Baker as well as some other things generally. I also support the mopes in their views of slurpers being shameless in their shilling. I find the non-stop slurpers to be annoying when they’re in their defend Manny at all costs slurper zone.

I do not support vicious mopes, mopes who serially thread ruin or mopes who are rooting for us to lose.

I believe that these positions I have expressed are where the vast majority of our board is.

As for the other Maudes, outside of bAndrew as he’s the highest ranking slurper on the board, the ones I roam with like a pack of wild dogs - they don’t have issues with normal mopes either. It’s the behavior I described with a few that creates the issues. The reason extreme mopes get picked off over Super Slurpers is the viciousness and damage they cause to the board. They drive people away and not just slurpers. It’s a real complaint of the majority.

@Dwinstitles is a major mope. You don’t see any Maude doing anything to him because he’s a good person on here expressing his opinion. He has his views, some of which I agree with. We’re not looking to not have differing opinions. We are, however, interested in keeping things reasonably decent around here.

Manny will lead us to number 6 this year. Am I doing it right? @Andrew Could just change thread title to Andrew's safe space @RVACane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back