Slurper Sanctuary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Manny -
bob ross GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’d really like to share that manny is a very handsome man. the effeminate way he looks some may mock, but it’s the kind of look that beautiful women desire 27 days a month. most people are just jealous. combine his facial features with his spirited and slightly naughty personality, and his get out of jail free family background, and it’s easy to see why some women often find him earweasistable. if people cannot handle these truths, they should really find a new thwead to porst in.

So which are you? Team mope or Team slurp?
How do most of the maudes tilt here anyway?
I see plenty of problems with the AD and defensive staff. I thought Manny had potential as a CEO type coach, but my hopes for that are almost gone. I'm afraid he's too invested in his defense to make the tough call. I wouldn't be upset if they all got walked out tomorrow.

Slurpers are usually manageable to be around unless they're completely delusional. Mopes who can't see any good or wish bad things to happen to affect change are awful. It's the balance that's important. Nobody likes an echo chamber. Except the people in this thread because it's Slurper Sanctuary.

I support the mopes in their intrinsic views of Manny being hired without a search and how they view him keeping Baker as well as some other things generally. I also support the mopes in their views of slurpers being shameless in their shilling. I find the non-stop slurpers to be annoying when they’re in their defend Manny at all costs slurper zone.

I do not support vicious mopes, mopes who serially thread ruin or mopes who are rooting for us to lose.

I believe that these positions I have expressed are where the vast majority of our board is.

As for the other Maudes, outside of bAndrew as he’s the highest ranking slurper on the board, the ones I roam with like a pack of wild dogs - they don’t have issues with normal mopes either. It’s the behavior I described with a few that creates the issues. The reason extreme mopes get picked off over Super Slurpers is the viciousness and damage they cause to the board. They drive people away and not just slurpers. It’s a real complaint of the majority.

@Dwinstitles is a major mope. You don’t see any Maude doing anything to him because he’s a good person on here expressing his opinion. He has his views, some of which I agree with. We’re not looking to not have differing opinions. We are, however, interested in keeping things reasonably decent around here.
Tellem bro tellem damnit. See u and few others understand me people know I been here since scout 2008. I used to slurp but I always kept it fair and real.the reason I'm an ultimate mope is what I told u the other day....I never believed we had the right hire and no one or myself was going to put blinders on and fake it.

Tellem bro tellem damnit. See u and few others understand me people know I been here since scout 2008. I used to slurp but I always kept it fair and real.the reason I'm an ultimate mope is what I told u the other day....I never believed we had the right hire and no one or myself was going to put blinders on and fake it.

You just call it how you see it and what I love about you is that you’re honest and fair. You’re a kind person and nice to everyone. You genuinely would be thrilled if Manny won something and you wish he could you just don’t think he can.

Advertisement
You just call it how you see it and what I love about you is that you’re honest and fair. You’re a kind person and nice to everyone. You genuinely would be thrilled if Manny won something and you wish he could you just don’t think he can.
Exactly thank u man

That's exactly who I am. Appreciate the love and maybe I am wrong and would be ecstatic to be wrong. I just got to be real about it not for the sake of being real it's just my opinion that I consider fact until I'm wrong. And I'm not afraid to admit I was wrong.

Exactly thank u man

That's exactly who I am. Appreciate the love and maybe I am wrong and would be ecstatic to be wrong. I just got to be real about it not for the sake of being real it's just my opinion that I consider fact until I'm wrong. And I'm not afraid to admit I was wrong.
What you doing on my turf punk???

Advertisement
Our WEfense was amazing this year...we were a few tweaks away from deserving victory in the Clemson and UNC games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back