Slightly OT: Mike Badgley doing Mike Badgley things...

BeachCanes

Sophomore
Mike Badgley is the 6th different player to kick for the Chargers in the last two seasons. That being said, he missed an XP yesterday for them as they lost the game by, you guessed it, one point.

Horrible for this Chargers team thats looking like a **** of a team that could make a playoff run.

Other bad news for Canes on the Charger: Denzel Perryman will be missing the rest of the season for them again. Unlikely he'll be resigned there. He's a fan favorite and has played well when he's been in the lineup but too many injuries have cost them.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kid is the epitome of the golden era.

Held a cool reputation off the field for a while and was anointed by the fans because of his “jersey mike” persona, only to be exposed and never delivering when we needed him to.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If Badgley doesn't miss the XP, then Denver doesn't go for 2 on their last TD to try and increase the lead to 3.

So it didn't make a difference, other than the final score would have been 24-23 if he made it and Denver kicked their XP.

Advertisement
I don't get this thread at all. Why dump on a former player? He didn't disrespect the U when he was here. Missed a few kicks but made a lot of important ones as well (GT last year). This is a catty thread. OP is a Mean Girl.

I blame the Chargers for signing him. I wouldn't trust that kid to hit a PAT on an empty practice field with nobody watching.....even if he just hit 4 FGs from beyond 40yds. That's just what he is. A big leg that is inconsistent at the worst possible times.

As far as Perryman, I don't care if he's injury prone or not. Send him to my Steelers. Him and Chickillo balling out would be phenomenal. Overcame one of the greatest obstacles in college football in Alfredo Golden.

Maybe Rivers' 2 picks come first? Maybe how he mismanaged the clock at the end of the game? Or their D giving up 23 to Case Keenum?

Don't use logic. That's too complex. It's all Badgley's fault, must be, has to be.

Obviously there is some Badgley butthurt involved...maybe he ****ed down OP's old lady while at UM?

Advertisement
Back