Slaughter

Advertisement
He has better ball skills than all of the recent dbs in south Florida and that’s an elite trait.( that includes tyrique stevenson, surtain , Campbell, Jobe and others etc). Quit acting like Francois isn’t good, sounding crazy as ****.
His Jr. year, Francois was as good as any DB in South Florida not names Tyrique Stevenson. 13 picks. For whatever reason (and it's not just because he wasn't targeted), he played lazy and uninspired. Reminds me of when I went and saw Denzel Perryman play his Sr. year, after he blew up his Jr. year. He looked like just another HS player. With coaching and mentoring, I think Francios can blow up, and his cover skills are as good as any safety on the roster (sans Bolden).

Then why is his 2nd best option Nebraska? Stop acting like hes someone that you cant get elsewhere.

Id tell him to kick rocks with the jerkaround he gave us and take slaughter. The difference is not measurable between the two players. S Fl kids need to learn!

How many safeties do we need going into 2020? This kid isn't a CB from what I have read. It should either be him or Francois. Do we need both?

Bolden - RS So
Hall - Jr
KSmith - Soph
Carter - Sr
Balom - TFr

Slaughter or Francois...?
Grab both... because of injury if Hall/Carter/Bubba get hurt we might be in trouble.... and we could possibly have 2/3 safeties leave next season that would leave us with Smith and Balom.

Then why is his 2nd best option Nebraska? Stop acting like hes someone that you cant get elsewhere.

Id tell him to kick rocks with the jerkaround he gave us and take slaughter. The difference is not measurable between the two players. S Fl kids need to learn!
That is my whole point - because he had a ****** senior year, and is a little flakey. He is a higher risk, higher reward type player. I simply like him because of his upside and because he can play some corner, if need be. I don't hate Slaughter - don't get me wrong. Any Herm Edwards defensive back is ok in my book.

Miami should take him and Francois. Numbers can’t be that tight

Butt our staph going to let this kid go to tennesse instead while holding their slapdicks waiting on a kid who may end up at Nebraska. Bunch of corches on this staff

Advertisement
Another fail for the staff not taking this kid AND Francois

Francois seems to fit the team mindset of taking years off and not having that dog in them

guess the staff still can’t open their eyes

Miami should take him and Francois. Numbers can’t be that tight

Butt our staph going to let this kid go to tennesse instead while holding their slapdicks waiting on a kid who may end up at Nebraska. Bunch of corches on this staff

Well that's the thing...If Slaughter could play corner or was more versatile, they probably would take both...But he's safety only and you have Harrell, Balom, and they want Francois.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Do you all really think they really wanted this kid and just forgot or were too lazy to send anyone?

There are plenty of legit reasons to ***** but come on.

Advertisement
Back