Slaughter

Advertisement
C'MON DOWN, SGT SLAUGHTER!

1576255241270.png

Everything I’ve read says Slaughter would be a striker. Francois is supposed to sign with Miami also .

Advertisement
We are sooooo stupid for not pushing. This kid will be better than Francois another overrated S FL entitled DB.

We are sooooo stupid for not pushing. This kid will be better than Francois another overrated S FL entitled DB.
He has better ball skills than all of the recent dbs in south Florida and that’s an elite trait.( that includes tyrique stevenson, surtain , Campbell, Jobe and others etc). Quit acting like Francois isn’t good, sounding crazy as ****.

His Jr. year, Francois was as good as any DB in South Florida not names Tyrique Stevenson. 13 picks. For whatever reason (and it's not just because he wasn't targeted), he played lazy and uninspired. Reminds me of when I went and saw Denzel Perryman play his Sr. year, after he blew up his Jr. year. He looked like just another HS player. With coaching and mentoring, I think Francios can blow up, and his cover skills are as good as any safety on the roster (sans Bolden).

Advertisement
It's funny u bring that up! I jus checked usc committ list they have 5 tackles committed all at least 6'6, 6'7....**** one day that will be us.

Advertisement
If this kid and francois both want in somehow and the numbers work out I'd highly consider moving francois to corner since we're completely incapable of recruiting the cornerback position.
Francios can play corner too if I'm not mistaken, we need to put him at corner.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back