Skolcanes

Not to worry.

And since I take it you worked in the Pentagon in some capacity I would be honored to buy you an adult beverage or three.

I will take you up on it. Finally, bought season tickets again with son attending Miami this fall and 3 years out from moving (finally) back to Florida. Told him I got FSU, UNC and Pitt. He gets the other 3 and can take a date. LoL. I'm in 220.

Advertisement
I will take you up on it. Finally, bought season tickets again with son attending Miami this fall and 3 years out from moving (finally) back to Florida. Told him I got FSU, UNC and Pitt. He gets the other 3 and can take a date. LoL. I'm in 220.

Are you retiring soon?

And big congrats on your son, it’s no cakewalk getting into UM.

Are you retiring soon?

And big congrats on your son, it’s no cakewalk getting into UM.

Thanks, the kid is on a ROTC full ride so I told him you aren't costing me a dime so I'll get seasons early and you can have the tickets I don't use. Retired in 2007. Got to get the last kid out of high school. I can move the business down Florida way and keep a crash pad in DC. Can't wait to get home.

Thanks, the kid is on a ROTC full ride so I told him you aren't costing me a dime so I'll get seasons early and you can have the tickets I don't use. Retired in 2007. Got to get the last kid out of high school. I can move the business down Florida way and keep a crash pad in DC. Can't wait to get home.

I think I read that before, just hadn’t put it together.

So yea, extra nice birthday presents for him, considering a savings of at least 50K+ per year, at the very minimum.

Also, if I remember correctly didn’t he also get accepted to the AFA? Full ride ROTC at UM or AFA, they only accept the very top candidates, so you raised a good one. Props to you and mom.

I think I read that before, just hadn’t put it together.

So yea, extra nice birthday presents for him, considering a savings of at least 50K+ per year, at the very minimum.

Also, if I remember correctly didn’t he also get accepted to the AFA? Full ride ROTC at UM or AFA, they only accept the very top candidates, so you raised a good one. Props to you and mom.

Smart kid. Takes after his mother. Yeah, good deal for the kid. Plus, Miami gives ROTC cadets 25% of tuition costs as a subsidy. He will use for room and board. The kid is living a charmed life. Just got his housing assignment. A single, 9th floor in Hecht.

Advertisement
Why the f would you point a recruit to another school in our division? F- you, skolcanes.

I really try not to make fun of the special needs, but OP is making it really hard

Yall are such soft crybabies... The tweet didnt say anything bad or negative .. Just stating most football players come to Miami for football.. I didnt know we are so below the standard of alabama.... I thought kids come here to win football games and win Rings... thats whats been happining at bama these kids go there with football first then school work. Not being negative about our recruit getting good grades. You guys clearly do not get the picture and thats why you are all satisfied winning 10 games ...Hold nobody accountable .. Once again for your crybabies out there.. Did not say anything wrong nor had any negative intention with the recruit.

Advertisement
Yall are such soft crybabies... The tweet didnt say anything bad or negative .. Just stating most football players come to Miami for football.. I didnt know we are so below the standard of alabama.... I thought kids come here to win football games and win Rings... thats whats been happining at bama these kids go there with football first then school work. Not being negative about our recruit getting good grades. You guys clearly do not get the picture and thats why you are all satisfied winning 10 games ...Hold nobody accountable .. Once again for your crybabies out there.. Did not say anything wrong nor had any negative intention with the recruit.
I remember this exact conversation with Danny boy. He just couldn't understand that you never should tweet at a teenage recruit ever.

Advertisement
Back