Skolcanes

Advertisement
Obviously. Your overthinking a tweet. I deleted it because of guys like you who misunderstood it. Miami needs to bring that culture back. Anyways you do not understand that tweet. Anyways.. When we have players that come here to win and put football first and then academics after... well start winning rings again. They can all get their degree at Miami and I hope they all do. Very blessed

I'm glad you're not drawing the wrong conclusion from the fact that everybody but you thought you shouldn't have tweeted that. I'm sure we'll all see the error of our ways shortly.

Last I checked, Miami is a top 50 academic institution in the Nation. One of my client’s daughter just graduated from Miami last year. She now works for FOX Sports Media making stupid money. Her degree from Miami gave her credibility (his words). Oh, and my client graduated from UCLA.

Well the player and his coach took it exactly as everyone else took it, because he sent it to his coach. People like berrios did both at a high level, telling a kid to put his education on the back burner is *********.

Listen the guy that put the tweet out is a bonehead. But for the kid to run to his coach like someone is picking on him about a tweet from a nobody says a lot about the kid IMO.

Advertisement
Listen the guy that put the tweet out is a bonehead. But for the kid to run to his coach like someone is picking on him about a tweet from a nobody says a lot about the kid IMO.

What exactly does it say about the kid? To me, it says "hey coach, look at the moron." A lot of these coaches mentor their kids and for some are the only male figures of importance in their lives. My son is still close to his head football coach. As a matter of fact, his head football coach administered his Air Force Academy physical training test this past year and he wrote a letter of recommendation to the Academy as well.

The kid is probably an FSU/UF fan that is trying to make us look bad. We need to coordinate a counter attack. We should create thousands of twitter accounts and send racist tweets at recruits while also retweeting Go Gata and Fear the Spear tweets.

Hence the reason why I said it's pathetic that the kid ran to his coach about it considering it might not even be a real UM fan.

Advertisement
What exactly does it say about the kid? To me, it says "hey coach, look at the moron." A lot of these coaches mentor their kids and for some are the only male figures of importance in their lives. My son is still close to his head football coach. As a matter of fact, his head football coach administered his Air Force Academy physical training test this past year and he wrote a letter of recommendation to the Academy as well.

It says that he hasn't learned that social media does not determine who or what the school is all about. Maybe you haven't either LOL

Advertisement
The kid is probably an FSU/UF fan that is trying to make us look bad. We need to coordinate a counter attack. We should create thousands of twitter accounts and send racist tweets at recruits while also retweeting Go Gata and Fear the Spear tweets.
Childish. This is only a Canes forum. We are not dealing with a N Korea threat to USA.

Advertisement
It says that he hasn't learned that social media does not determine who or what the school is all about. Maybe you haven't either LOL

Well, no ***** Sherlock. However, that is not what you implied. You were slamming the kid for running to his coach. You were the one who said "says a lot about the kid." The only thing to take away from this twitter exchange is the kid is proud of his academic accomplishments (as he should be) and that Skolcane is a douche.

Last edited:
social media and technology have allowed retarded inbred MF'er to feel as if their voice matters. from, billy bob to 1600 Pennsylvania Ave...just put the ******* twatter down!!!

Advertisement
Back