Skolcanes

Advertisement
This is my only account and if anybody wants to meet me come to section 134 on game day... season ticket holder for 10plus years....

This is my only account and if anybody wants to meet me come to section 134 on game day... season ticket holder for 10plus years....

Internet_dc18d3_1603391.jpg

Advertisement

You wanna start threads dissin us show yo *** up to lot 12 blue lot bro. We rep for our city and team what about you? Wanna be a keyboard gangsta but none of yall btiches wanna man up and come face us. Keep hidin behind this schit. We dem blue lot boyz 1000 deep on game days. We bout dat bodybag lyfe--come see bout us if you wanna talk schit. Dade county, hialeah, west kendall, stand da fvck up! #CanesFam #SwitchBladeBoyz #BlueLotBoyz

Advertisement
You wanna start threads dissin us show yo *** up to lot 12 blue lot bro. We rep for our city and team what about you? Wanna be a keyboard gangsta but none of yall btiches wanna man up and come face us. Keep hidin behind this schit. We dem blue lot boyz 1000 deep on game days. We bout dat bodybag lyfe--come see bout us if you wanna talk schit. Dade county, hialeah, west kendall, stand da fvck up! #CanesFam #SwitchBladeBoyz #BlueLotBoyz

Who am I dissing ? lol

I don’t know if I’m more upset at OP over the tweet or using the same handle for twitter and insight??? 🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol... Classic Juan from Little Havana

Advertisement
Back