Skolcanes

Advertisement
Well, no ***** Sherlock. However, that is not what you implied. You were slamming the kid for running to his coach. You were the one who said "says a lot about the kid." The only thing to take away from this twitter exchange is the kid is proud of his academic accomplishments (as he should be) and that Skolcane is a douche.

No that's not what I said. Read it again if it helps. I said that the kid was not smart running to his coach about a tweet that may or may not be from a real hurricane fan. Pay attention next time.

Just so we are on the same page. this is a website for Miami Hurricanes Football .. right? We all want to have the best FOOTBALL team ever to go win Rings...... Just making sure....

Look at all these moronic fans defending why the Canes have been nothing but irrelevant for the last decade LOL. Keep focusing on school and players at schools like FSU will keep dominating you every season. 2/10??? That tweet is spot on and it's so funny how many are in denial of it
Really dude? @skolcanes, you have enough accounts...you had to add this one...to support tweeting that shît at a high school kid???

Advertisement
No that's not what I said. Read it again if it helps. I said that the kid was not smart running to his coach about a tweet that may or may not be from a real hurricane fan. Pay attention next time.

Nice spin. Your original quote is below and you slammed the kid. Your comment was about him running to his coach via twitter. Again, what does it say about the kid in your opinion?

"Listen the guy that put the tweet out is a bonehead. But for the kid to run to his coach like someone is picking on him about a tweet from a nobody says a lot about the kid IMO."

Look at all these moronic fans defending why the Canes have been nothing but irrelevant for the last decade LOL. Keep focusing on school and players at schools like FSU will keep dominating you every season. 2/10??? That tweet is spot on and it's so funny how many are in denial of it

****....intense ***ggetry like this is a pure sign of semenhole shenanigans.

thank you

Advertisement
Grown men asking what’s wrong with tweeting stupid shlt about grades to kids that are like what, 16? And you gotta ask what’s wrong with it? I mean it’s not obvious to you?

Forget about canes and football.You don’t find middle aged men, who have no association and no reason to contact them, talking to young boys on the internet strange?

What the fūck is wrong with you?

Nice spin. Your original quote is below and you slammed the kid. Your comment was about him running to his coach via twitter. Again, what does it say about the kid in your opinion?

"Listen the guy that put the tweet out is a bonehead. But for the kid to run to his coach like someone is picking on him about a tweet from a nobody says a lot about the kid IMO."

Dude you have issues. I clearly said that it shows a lot about the kid that he ran to tell his coach about a freaking Tweet from a so called UM fan. If you don't get what I'm saying don't respond to my posts.

Advertisement
Grown men asking what’s wrong with tweeting stupid shlt about grades to kids that are like what, 16? And you gotta ask what’s wrong with it? I mean it’s not obvious to you?

Forget about canes and football.You don’t find middle aged men, who have no association and no reason to contact them, talking to young boys on the internet strange?

What the fūck is wrong with you?

Got some real weirdos on this site @skolcanes @makecanesgreatagain

These fans are something else!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back