Skolcanes

pumbaa

Sophomore
@skolcanes you are an idiot sending dumb schit like this to recruits. We have the worst fans.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180610-205401.png
    Screenshot_20180610-205401.png
    528.4 KB · Views: 701
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
@skolcanes you are an idiot sending dumb schit like this to recruits. We have the worst fans.

Why are you complaining? It's a no brainer for any recruit to come to miami for academics. The fact that he has amazing grades is awesome i'm not hating on him at all. I'm pretty sure when you commit to Miami your coming expecting to go to the NFL and be a First round pick.

Then why did you delete it? You can try and justify it anyway you want but that was dumb af to say. There are plenty of athletes that come here for academics and sports both. They don't come here just to be first round picks they also come because they know a degree from Miami if football doesn't work out or post their NFL career means something.

Then why did you delete it? You can try and justify it anyway you want but that was dumb af to say. There are plenty of athletes that come here for academics and sports both. They don't come here just to be first round picks they also come because they know a degree from Miami if football doesn't work out or post their NFL career means something.

Obviously. Your overthinking a tweet. I deleted it because of guys like you who misunderstood it. Miami needs to bring that culture back. Anyways you do not understand that tweet. Anyways.. When we have players that come here to win and put football first and then academics after... well start winning rings again. They can all get their degree at Miami and I hope they all do. Very blessed

Advertisement
Well the player and his coach took it exactly as everyone else took it, because he sent it to his coach. People like berrios did both at a high level, telling a kid to put his education on the back burner is *********.

I wouldnt say back burner

Wooooowwwwww, great job!!!! Wat about kids like Malik Young? Done with football, unfortunately, you saying he's not goin to get a quality education? Smh wat a moronic statement UM is a great school.

Not at all. Malek young is going to make a name for himself and Miami will help him to do so. I'm very glad he is at The U finishing his degree and working on his projects. He's a super smart kid.

Advertisement
Wooooowwwwww, great job!!!! Wat about kids like Malik Young? Done with football, unfortunately, you saying he's not goin to get a quality education? Smh wat a moronic statement UM is a great school.
I have a shirt from his clothing line. He's a good guy.

We have had plenty of guys excel in both academics and football. Jon Vilma was a great student and NFL player. Berrios will be just fine particularly with his landing spot in NE. Just leave kids be about their grades, or better yet don't tweet @ them. What's even the point? Do you know him personally or just want to put your 2 cents in to not focus on school so much and focus more on football? Not sure what purpose that even served.

Man this guy has mental issues I’m convinced, he be complaining about players not having sleeves on too

Advertisement
Back