Last edited:
Sits going Sits week 3

7-19 47 yards 0 TD’s 3 INT’s

Season
3 games

33-67 290 yards 1 TD 7 INT’s

Last edited:
Advertisement
So in the past two weeks he has thrown 37 passes for a grand total of 85 yards?

I think I could do that ...

Want to give this a bump with all the chaos and autistismo threads going around, this made me happy.. man I can’t believe this guy dropped us for Rutgers

This man amongst mortals dropped a laser pinpoint
7/19 passes with three bombs to the opposing team. Granted though the team he played is a dark horse for the cfb playoffs in a stout team in Kansas

Advertisement
So the mopers were right about this kid when they voiced there opinion they were trashed about it cause the kid was coming here

Don't know who did it, but glad somebody walked Richt off the ledge on this kid...would've taken em' as a TE though, still think that's His best position.

Not good enough to start as senior in HS, but ok to start as true freshman in college: CoRching101

Advertisement
Artur has shown such great promise in these games. The results weren't there but the potential clearly is.

I think he’s a Future All American and 1st round pick.

Last edited:
Want to give this a bump with all the chaos and autistismo threads going around, this made me happy.. man I can’t believe this guy dropped us for Rutgers

This man amongst mortals dropped a laser pinpoint
7/19 passes with three bombs to the opposing team. Granted though the team he played is a dark horse for the cfb playoffs in a stout team in Kansas

We dropped him, don’t get it twisted.

Advertisement
That Richt and Richt Jr. ever recruited and offered Sits is an indicator something bed wrong with QB recruiting. Lucked out getting Jarren da gaw after dat fiasco.
The **** kinda loud were Mark and Jon ripping to offer this bum? Oh Michael Johnson Junior blows also

I am beyond happy our staff dropped this dud. When the lights come on he shuts off. No room on the team for that kind of player.

Advertisement
Back