Sits going Sits

Advertisement
Advertisement
18 INTs and the season isn't over. That's more than Jacorry Harris, with none of his talent to balance it out. This kid is making Rosier look real good right now.

Oh, and 4 TDs if you were wondering.

I saw the stat line. Rutgers Oline makes ours look like the LA Rams. Our skill position players are WORLDS better than theirs. Sits sucks don't get me wrong, but he isn't as bad as Malweak and the kid is a true freshman.

Advertisement
Shout out to those attempting to make excuses for sits

Dude blows and went to a team that blows.. see they are a match

Dude took some cheap shots to Richt on the way out and he can sit on a **** on the bench he will soon ride

This should let you know just how clueless some coaching geniuses and recruiting sites are. As far as I'm concerned, hes a baseball player who likes football more. Hes got size and a decent arm and nothing else. Sad thing is, at one point in time, he was being sold to us as the next big thing.

This should let you know just how clueless some coaching geniuses and recruiting sites are. As far as I'm concerned, hes a baseball player who likes football more. Hes got size and a decent arm and nothing else. Sad thing is, at one point in time, he was being sold to us as the next big thing.

Everybody was in love with his measurables! But every big school coaches who saw him throw live in camp didnt offer, even McEltooth! That’s why he committed to us, Richt was the only one!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back