Sister Jean

rustywalkedaway

Sophomore
Purgatory
Gotta love her. Pregame "prayer":

Sister Jean, the 101-year-old chaplain to the team, said before the game, "As we play the Fighting Illini, we ask for special help to overcome this team and get a great win. We hope to score early and make our opponents nervous. We have a great opportunity to convert rebounds as this team makes about 50% of layups and 30% of its 3 points. Our defense can take care of that."

Advertisement
Gotta love her. Pregame "prayer":

Sister Jean, the 101-year-old chaplain to the team, said before the game, "As we play the Fighting Illini, we ask for special help to overcome this team and get a great win. We hope to score early and make our opponents nervous. We have a great opportunity to convert rebounds as this team makes about 50% of layups and 30% of its 3 points. Our defense can take care of that."

I hope Sister Jean trips worse than Joe Biden.

Advertisement
Advertisement
No didnt forget at all.... just dont think its worth it or necessary to call a 98 year old nun a c*nt or hope she falls.

You gotta relax a little... its just a game

Better than some of these dipsh!tes, you understand sarcasm and selective (exaggerated) hatred.

I'm Catholic. And I'm also tired of the PR machine pumping out feel-good Sister Jean stories.

And for the record, I'm not just a "fan", I'm an alum of UM. I root hard for my alma mater and I hate all other rivals. For years, whenever the Pirates played the Marlins, I would boo Warren Morris. And if you don't know who Warren Morris is, then you can STFU and stop criticizing me for being sick of Sister Jean.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Better than some of these dipsh!tes, you understand sarcasm and selective (exaggerated) hatred.

I'm Catholic. And I'm also tired of the PR machine pumping out feel-good Sister Jean stories.

And for the record, I'm not just a "fan", I'm an alum of UM. I root hard for my alma mater and I hate all other rivals. For years, whenever the Pirates played the Marlins, I would boo Warren Morris. And if you don't know who Warren Morris is, then you can STFU and stop criticizing me for being sick of Sister Jean.
That was the first time a team was eliminated from the CWS with only one loss. I still hold a grudge on that one too, but Sister Jean ain't exactly Rudy, she's just a little old lady rooting for her team.

That was the first time a team was eliminated from the CWS with only one loss. I still hold a grudge on that one too, but Sister Jean ain't exactly Rudy, she's just a little old lady rooting for her team.

I hate Miami's opponents. Don't bother me with degrees of hate (and, obviously, there's some sarcasm in there).

Advertisement

Yes I understand sarcasm very well...

Im also Catholic as well... Do I get tired of the same PR stories? Sure...but it doesn't trigger me

Great that your an alum... I couldn't go to Miami even though I wanted to, but I do support the programs, including having season tix and making donations. I absolutely 110% know who Warren Morris is because my FRIEND JIM GARGULIO was the catcher for Miami.

Im just trying to figure out why your blasting a 101 year old woman... whether your joking sarcasm or not

Now I know... now we can move on and let it be without telling people to STFU.... Good?

Yes I understand sarcasm very well...

Im also Catholic as well... Do I get tired of the same PR stories? Sure...but it doesn't trigger me

Great that your an alum... I couldn't go to Miami even though I wanted to, but I do support the programs, including having season tix and making donations. I absolutely 110% know who Warren Morris is because my FRIEND JIM GARGULIO was the catcher for Miami.

Im just trying to figure out why your blasting a 101 year old woman... whether your joking sarcasm or not

Now I know... now we can move on and let it be without telling people to STFU.... Good?

Naw, I'm still going to tell people to shut the fvck up.

My responses weren't really directed at you. You understand, and you realize that probably 12,000 of my posts have sarcasm in them. ****, even Sister Jean would get the joke.

Naw, I'm still going to tell people to shut the fvck up.

My responses weren't really directed at you. You understand, and you realize that probably 12,000 of my posts have sarcasm in them. ****, even Sister Jean would get the joke.

Well if they play FSU at anytime I know I'll be rooting for Loyola Chicago

Well if they play FSU at anytime I know I'll be rooting for Loyola Chicago

Fair enough. Though I did pick F$U to go to the Final Four in my bracket.

OK, I take back what I said before. I guess there are "lessers" and "greaters" of two evils.

Advertisement
Back