since you love your boy Jaoquin

In the coaching business, **** near everyone has been fired, will be fired, or are on their way to the next job that they will be fired from. You can’t let the fact that someone has been fired from another school, cloud your judgment, and keep you from making a hire. There are always different circumstances. Coaching isn’t like other jobs. You can be fired for a number of reasons, some of which are not tied directly to wins and losses.

It’s amazing how the likes of Vendables, Brown, Saban and Meyer suddenly forgot how to stop top offenses.

Or maybe the game has changed so stopping these breakneck, overloaded offensive attacks has become practically impossible.

Advertisement
The overwhelming majority of former Canes only want us to hire former Canes.

If it were up to them the entire staff would be guys that played here.

But that mainly pertains to the older guys, because the younger former Canes actually really like the TRob hire.

Ahmmon Richards really liked the hire & on Instagram both Herb Waters & Tracy Howard were hyped about the hiring when it was still just rumor, yesterday they both posted positive remarks on one of the Canes IG pages that reports on recruiting news etc..

The older Canes are just stuck in the 90’s-00’s, I get it, but when asked their opinion on coaching, almost all of them just want to recreate the old days which is understandable from their viewpoint, but it’s a different day & age in college football, you can’t recreate that era ever again & many of those guys just don’t understand that.

what IG page was that?

The overwhelming majority of former Canes only want us to hire former Canes.

If it were up to them the entire staff would be guys that played here.

But that mainly pertains to the older guys, because the younger former Canes actually really like the TRob hire.

Ahmmon Richards really liked the hire & on Instagram both Herb Waters & Tracy Howard were hyped about the hiring when it was still just rumor, yesterday they both posted positive remarks on one of the Canes IG pages that reports on recruiting news etc..

The older Canes are just stuck in the 90’s-00’s, I get it, but when asked their opinion on coaching, almost all of them just want to recreate the old days which is understandable from their viewpoint, but it’s a different day & age in college football, you can’t recreate that era ever again & many of those guys just don’t understand that.
Unless you're Alabama

Last edited:
It’s amazing how the likes of Vendables, Brown, Saban and Meyer suddenly forgot how to stop top offenses.

Or maybe the game has changed so stopping these breakneck, overloaded offensive attacks has become practically impossible.
Facts. Offenses now are soooo hard to stop. All of the rules favor that side of the ball. You throw in QB’s that can run, and it’s **** near unfair. Put it this way. I’ve been coaching HS for over 20 years (DL/DC).... and I can tell you, I spend more time on the phone with DC’s from other schools in these last 3 years, than I have ever done at any time in my career combined! We’re all trying to figure out WTH to do against some of these offenses. I’m thinking of starting a **** DC “help group”, like AA cause it’s hard outchea for a DC.😂🤣😂

He sells Mexican tires?
They sell tires TO Mexico (and foreign-wide) BUT I did stop by the HQs and asked for a set of new radials and a UM discount. They all blew out less than 2 mins after I got back on the Palmetto and the only piece of tire wall I was able to find was labeled as "BuenoAno".

Advertisement
Wait I thought we already had hired AJ MAchado at DC and then promoted him to HC......

I kid I kid, I’ll see my way out now.....

Advertisement
Back