Since we haven't played an ACC game yet... [indiscernible gibberish... I tried my best]

fraggle

Senile Senior
we are really great but have sluffed off to confuse our ACC opponents. The ACC will all assume they can whup us but we've been sandbagging and TVD has been making bad throws to cover how Heisman, first round capable he really is...they really had me worried until I figured why we have looked so bad...the real quality will show up Saturday, bet your house we win the rest of our games and the ACC....:rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::ttdg2m10mxvzxan.jpg::shoveling-snow::t5dia6fawihw78.jpg::troll-dancing::troll-dancing2::troll-slap::troll-umad:now I know how Cubs and Red Sox fans felt for year after year.

Advertisement
denzel washington checkers GIF

Advertisement
Please lord Jesus Christ Latter Day Saints allah Buddha and them help us

Advertisement
Advertisement
Translation: Miami lost the last two games on purpose to lull the ACC into considering us a joke, TVD especially. We'll now go undefeated the rest of the year and win the ACC. We byke.
Yep Gattis not just opening up the playbook this week...whole new one!

Advertisement
I predict we beat NC 78 to 77 breaking our highest score ever and give up most scored against us....bet your children and car and house on it... :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: that is if we cover the spread though!:t5dia6fawihw78.jpg: not sure I'll be allowed to watch the game though...bad ticker, blame our recent coaches for that!:hammering-head:

I predict we beat NC 78 to 77 breaking our highest score ever and give up most scored against us....bet your children and car and house on it... :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: that is if we cover the spread though!:t5dia6fawihw78.jpg: not sure I'll be allowed to watch the game though...bad ticker, blame our recent coaches for that!:hammering-head:
Uncle Fraggs, have you turned Mope or is this leftover Manny loyalty doing this?

Manny is doing rather well at PSU, but he is not a Hurricane so I simply hope Mario adjusts just as Manny did when he saw holes. I hope Mario is a coach that coaches his current players, not be a systems coach where we have to wait for him to get his KIND of players. The great coaches do that, we saw Shula go from a power game to a passing game via Csonka and than Marino. Now I figure I'll simply try to enjoy this season as much as I can and like many losers wait for next year. Its all good during the summer and spring but wow, what a drop off we've had. Totally unexpected from all the hype that our savior coach was in the house to bad the house is made of straw. We might as well accept Mario we can't afford to buy him out, just wished they had checked his won/lose record as a head coach. I am a homer though and will pull for whomever is the man in charge, I think our AD is smart enough to make "suggestions".

Advertisement
Back