Coaching Since there is so much talk about Joe Brady

Advertisement
Advertisement
Joe Brady is an excellent example of what it means to ride out the season. The fact that agents like Sexton are representing almost all the future candidates means that coaches can afford to wait and still know where they are in the pecking order.

At BAMA I take nothing for granted until the last head coach has been hired. Bill O'brien's name has been recently bantered about for a possible OC job with Daboll and possibly even in NE if Josh McDaniels finally takes a HC job. It never ends, until it ends. Guys like Brady keep up with this daily movement like a stockbroker starting down a news ticker all day. And with guys like Sexton around they probably know exactly what guys are likely moving and how that will cause other dominoes to start falling in the NFL and college. Just with much more accuracy than anything they have in NY.

I saw this posted on 247 and thought I would share. It's pretty interesting...

What talk? You mean somebody is getting hired as OC?????? No! Impossible!

Yawn! Wake me up when someone actually gets hired. Until then Brady can keep his bunch sets.

Nothing personal OP. I'm just about as sick and tired of this side show as can be

Last edited:
Ya'll blinded with our excitement about Mario and top recruit visits. Be knowledgeable that not everybody shares our excitement and that they have other options. I know people that have a disdain for The U rather they like another team, conference, racial or political. Not all coaches or recruits in love with The U.

Advertisement
That guy used to write for SOTU....writing for MSN now so maybe the story has wheels... makes sense if ur following because the tea leaves are aligning

Banging post OP 👊🏿! Always appreciate good reads like this. It really gives you legitimate insight.

Ya'll blinded with our excitement about Mario and top recruit visits. Be knowledgeable that not everybody shares our excitement and that they have other options. I know people that have a disdain for The U rather they like another team, conference, racial or political. Not all coaches or recruits in love with The U.

no doubt. but there's a big enough subset of coaches who do buy into Miami. And what Lashlee was able to do under Manny with 1/5th the resources Mario brings to the table should be enticing enough. This offense is poised to have a good year with the right OC. Candidates have to know that.

I’ve always hated bunch sets, mainly because we’ve had **** OLs and OCs when we ran them and it’s way easier for defenses to dial up blitzes out of em

Advertisement
with Dorsey potentially being the OC at Buffalo now looks like the next man up and that might he Brady

36zK.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back