Since Richt isn't resigning as OC

OP.... stop...... just stop

Move away from the keyboard and go to sleep

Stop what?

This offense stinks and it's not all Kaaya and the OL (both of which have been bad).

So u want a great QB, and great ol, and a great RB....to be great ?

Bro, this is where we are.

Richt is gonna be here for a while, and he's probably not gonna step down as OC.

We either have to hope he gets better, or he stacks the roster.

Sooo in other words we have no hope....

Advertisement

Stop what?

This offense stinks and it's not all Kaaya and the OL (both of which have been bad).

What he's saying is Richt usually does less with more so if we want to win we have to be loaded with talent. Which is the ****tiest way to run a program.

Stop what?

What do you suppose we do Vern? Just stop being fans? You act like there's something we can do. They arent firing Richt for at least 5 years. At the very least.

Your absolutely right .... Richt ain't changin his style... I guess just be contempt with being a mediocre team is all we can do

Richt is a corch, no doubt about it. Just like Alfredo was stubborn and did not want to adjust, the same thing is happening with this guy. Great coaches put their players in the best position for them to succeed. How do you Richt followers think that Boise St., TCU, Utah, Baylor, etc., have become contending teams with 2 and 3-star players? It's called great coaching. But, alas, the blind will never want to see.

Jeff ******* Brohm. That's who we should have went after.

yall cowards are gonna learn about that name in a year or two.

Advertisement

Stop what?

Richt is gonna be here for a while, and he's probably not gonna step down as OC.

I mean, this offense would look different with Ereck Flowers and Lamar Miller. We'd be 6-0 with those guys. Finding a big-time tailback and upgrading the OL aren't impossible tasks.

Stop what?

What do you suppose we do Vern? Just stop being fans? You act like there's something we can do. They arent firing Richt for at least 5 years. At the very least.

Your absolutely right .... Richt ain't changin his style... I guess just be contempt with being a mediocre team is all we can do

Exactly. He's not going to change & they're not firing him. Be happy with 8 wins & realize this program is over. Time to face the facts my guy.

I'm not even focusing on who we should/should've hired. That ship has sailed. We gotta make due with what we got.

Advertisement
Stop what?

I mean, this offense would look different with Ereck Flowers and Lamar Miller. We'd be 6-0 with those guys. Finding a big-time tailback and upgrading the OL aren't impossible tasks.

Do u follow crootin?

I'm just saying every fan base is saying the same thing.. even with that this offensive system won't get us anywhere...LSU has all that and still sucks ***.... and I don't feel like waiting 3 years for results I'll be 40 then....I'm on the path of simply not giving a ***** anymore

I'm not even focusing on who we should/should've hired. That ship has sailed. We gotta make due with what we got.
We shall see what transpires. Richt can build a solid team, the question is can he win big with it. His history says no.

Its actually quite simple. We should throw so much on first down that opposing d coordinators start calling pass defenses on it. AND TO THE MIDDLE OF THE GOTDAM FIELD!! If you're reading MR, which I highly doubt...12 personnel or GTFO.

Advertisement

Do u follow crootin?

I'm just saying every fan base is saying the same thing.. even with that this offensive system won't get us anywhere...LSU has all that and still sucks ***.... and I don't feel like waiting 3 years for results I'll be 40 then....I'm on the path of simply not giving a ***** anymore
Realistically it wasn't gonna be until 2018 before Richt turned things around, so we all were gonna have to wait. But I'm just shook by how bad the offense is as many are. Also you're just not gonna win with this offense. Richt's best team in 2012 couldn't do it against bama and LSU hasn't been able to do it. It's just not as effective.

I just remembered if we fire Richt does he take his 1 miilion $ donation back for the IPF?

Stop what?

We'd also be 6-0 with James Coley calling plays. Holy **** I hate Mark Richt.

Advertisement
I just remembered if we fire Richt does he take his 1 miilion $ donation back for the IPF?

He's never getting fired, this was Flake's masterful hire. Instead of an innovative hire, he convinced people that a conservative, anti-savage retread was the answer and the fan base ate it up.

Sadly, with this archaic prostyle even if we DID have a loaded roster, the top tier teams like Bama are built to stop this type of offense. Ask Arkansas, and UGA when they even had there best yrs

Have people been watching our games this year? We're running everything out of the shotgun at the moment because Kaaya can't handle plays from under centre. We're more spread than pro style.

We really should be lining up in 12 personnel all game - nobody has an answer for our TEs and (sadly) Berrios is awful. It would also take some of the pressure off the OGs we have lined up at OT. Golden really did a number on us there.

It seems to me that Richt has fallen in love with the RPO (definitely not a pro style concept) and Kaaya doesn't have the chops to run the system. He's handing the ball off into stacked defensive fronts for reasons I can't fathom. Kaaya's draft stock has absolutely tanked this year as he's been completely exposed.

I'm interested to see what Richt does next year with regards to the QB position. If Brad comes back I can see him losing his job as a senior.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back