Since every negative fan can star a thread

Here's the thing I never said my hypotheticals would come true. I said them without any fact or proof to back them up.

But here's my question, why should my thread be bumped and shot full of negs (according to you) when other people's threads are full of hatred and division go unchecked?
I don’t know why they shouldn’t, I never suggested that now did I.

You used a bunch of when statements, not if statements. You said all that as if it will be fact.

Advertisement
I don’t know why they shouldn’t, I never suggested that now did I.

You used a bunch of when statements, not if statements. You said all that as if it will be fact.

Again other posters start there negative threads that way. No if's in there posts either. It's stuff like "We are the laughing stock of Florida".

I can say things like 10-2 baby all I want because it's no different from what these negative posters put out there everyday.

Here is mine. And it will be based on nothing and filled with no substance but will have positivity all in it.

- Whatcha all going to do when Miami under Richt finish in the top 10 in defense and wins the coastal next year?

- How you guys going to react when Richt improves the offense next year? And Perry/Williams will be in the top 3 QB's in the ACC.

- Where you guys going to disappear to when Miami finishes in the top 20 in recruiting this year while landing Hasselwood among others?

So I said it before and I'm sticking with it. 10-2 if not better.

GO CANES!!!
nuts !!!! 1) wins the coastal ? are you kidding, have you seen the freaking coastal, a good Texas high school team would win the coastal and 2) improves the offense next year ? how the **** can he NOT improve the offense it sucks so bad, and 3) 10-2 ? we only play 2 teams with a pulse, your not exactly going out on a limb there, but i'll go 500 on that anyway, you in ??

Are you really saying going 10-2 next year is a fireable offense?

I'm going to say winning the Coarstal means nothing to me. Zero. It is a firable offense that we let an awful Pitt team win it this year. Next year will have to play out for me to comment. As of now, I think Richt's seat can't get can much hotter.

Advertisement
Here is mine. And it will be based on nothing and filled with no substance but will have positivity all in it.

- Whatcha all going to do when Miami under Richt finish in the top 10 in defense and wins the coastal next year?

- How you guys going to react when Richt improves the offense next year? And Perry/Williams will be in the top 3 QB's in the ACC.

- Where you guys going to disappear to when Miami finishes in the top 20 in recruiting this year while landing Hasselwood among others?

GO CANES!!!

eat sht you worthless fck

GO CANES!!!
I see your taking some Hallucinating Drugs again, Let's start with recruiting top 20 Class, Rivals has them at 36 as of today - top 20 is not impossible, if they win their bowl game.
- My prediction - Miami loses to Wisconsin - and Miami takes the crown as the most disappointing team this year
- Lost cause the 2019 Class Rankings to be no higher than 35
- Miami 2019, 6-6 or 5-7

I'm going to say winning the Coarstal means nothing to me. Zero. It is a firable offense that we let an awful Pitt team win it this year. Next year will have to play out for me to comment. As of now, I think Richt's seat can't get can much hotter.
I still cant believe it either, what were the odds Pitt would win that 100-1 ? if you had just read it somewhere you would think it had to be by default, no other way it could happen

Advertisement

GO CANES!!!

They'll say they are upset we didn't win a National Championship because that's all they will ever expect.

GO CANES!!!

1. We did one of the two this year, and one last year. Maybe the odds they will both happen next year are in your favor.

2. I'd likely be happy because it means we scored more points, or they out up numbers in non conference and garbage time much like this year.

3. This is a precipitous climb based one one elite recruit on the radar, and others we are yet to hear have any rea interest.

4. 10 and 2 would be cool, but at the least we are losing the UF and FSU game next year. Hard to imagine not slipping up anywhere else. Black Friday at Pitt will be an L and insert our annual Thurs or Fri night roadgame loss and you're looking at at least 4

I see your taking some Hallucinating Drugs again, Let's start with recruiting top 20 Class, Rivals has them at 36 as of today - top 20 is not impossible, if they win their bowl game.
- My prediction - Miami loses to Wisconsin - and Miami takes the crown as the most disappointing team this year
- Lost cause the 2019 Class Rankings to be no higher than 35
- Miami 2019, 6-6 or 5-7
i'm down with this, and to add, Mork pulls outta dodge and tells his agent to negotiate a buyout, he just dont have the energy

once again eat sht fck face

Wow hate much? Are you going to be okay? This much of a hateful statement can lead to mental issues.

cheers-to-all-my-haters-gonna-hate-meme.jpg

Advertisement
Again, let me reinerate. This thread was started with the purpose of stating positive facts without any facts or supporting evidence to support my statements much like Haters (Negative posters) spew their hateful and devisive remarks in that same manner.

Please keep on topic.

Advertisement
Again, let me reinerate. This thread was started with the purpose of stating positive facts without any facts or supporting evidence to support my statements much like Haters (Negative posters) spew their hateful and devisive remarks in that same manner.

Please keep on topic.

aint no friggin topic you moron

Please keep on topic.

reiterate

Advertisement
Back