Since every negative fan can star a thread

DragonCane

Freshman
Here is mine. And it will be based on nothing and filled with no substance but will have positivity all in it.

- Whatcha all going to do when Miami under Richt finish in the top 10 in defense and wins the coastal next year?

- How you guys going to react when Richt improves the offense next year? And Perry/Williams will be in the top 3 QB's in the ACC.

- Where you guys going to disappear to when Miami finishes in the top 20 in recruiting this year while landing Hasselwood among others?

So I said it before and I'm sticking with it. 10-2 if not better.

GO CANES!!!

Advertisement
Here is mine. And it will be based on nothing and filled with no substance but will have positivity all in it.

- Whatcha all going to do when Miami under Richt finish in the top 10 in defense and wins the coastal next year?

- How you guys going to react when Richt improves the offense next year? And Perry/Williams will be in the top 3 QB's in the ACC.

- Where you guys going to disappear to when Miami finishes in the top 20 in recruiting this year while landing Hasselwood among others?

GO CANES!!!

AEFD3CD5-3F27-460F-97C2-9C78239FE37C.gif

Advertisement
Fake news. I just checked and there is no QB on our roster or being recruited by the name "Perry Williams".

GO CANES!!!

I expect to see your betting ticket for the "regular season wins" futures when they come out.

Advertisement
You could start up a thread like this during the Al Golden era and say "Whatcha going to do, when Golden wins a national title?" Doesn't mean it's actually going to happen.

If we go 10-2 or better next year, I'll be pleasantly surprised.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I expect to see your betting ticket for the "regular season wins" futures when they come out.

Hey I don't have to do or say anything to back up my original post. I see people on here posting crap like "Rumph leave now Richt just **** on you" with no proof anything like that happened. ****, people saying crap like "Kids just being polite but they know this is a crap move" and absolutely no proof to back up these comments either.

GO CANES!!!
With our brutal acc coastal schedule with the likes of the Dukies and U Vag are you sure 10-2 is a real accomplishment. Just Sayin

Lol you think we'd be satisfied with 10-2 and that schedule? Take off the caneshades my guy

I said 10-2 or better. And yeah I think people should be happy with that record considering most of you think Richt is passed his prime and our program is now a low end ACC school. Were the laughing stock of Florida according to most of you.

what-if-i-told-you-you-cant-have-it-both-ways.jpg

Advertisement
Back