Simi Moala

Advertisement
0 stars, no good offers and people are begging to get him because he is Samoan, lol. This is why we suck ***. I know chip on their shoulder, kids that want to be canes and Ed Reed.

This. We are really bad because fans who have no influence in recruiting decisions are begging to offer a Samoan.

Advertisement
Advertisement
What is this like the third year in a row where they tried to recruit a Samoan at the last minute?

The last minute Samoan is one of Folden's favorite moves.

I think you mean the last minute Samoa is one of goldens favorite moves

samoas_box.jpg

0 stars, no good offers and people are begging to get him because he is Samoan, lol. This is why we suck ***. I know chip on their shoulder, kids that want to be canes and Ed Reed.
6'7 250 lbs ends dont grow on trees.

Okay, height doesn't make him a good football player or we would 1,000's of NBA rejects in the NFL.

Height doesn't make him a great football player, but being Samoan absolutely does. It's foolproof.

What is this like the third year in a row where they tried to recruit a Samoan at the last minute?

The last minute Samoan is one of Folden's favorite moves.

I think you mean the last minute Samoa is one of goldens favorite moves

samoas_box.jpg

There's nothing last minute about his acquisition of Girl Scout cookies. He knows that **** like he knows every player's weight down to the hundredth of an ounce. He's the Nick Saban of cookie recruiting.

Advertisement
Not impressed by his highlights. Don't give a **** if he is somoan or asian this is not a good take.

Advertisement
Back