Simi Moala

cowboycane

All-ACC
I see he is visiting the 30th. Don't want to get my hopes up, and I know that it is like a 1% chance he goes anywhere but freakin Utah or whatever, but does anyone have the scoop on him? A bad mother ******* Samoan is exactly the type of **** we need.

Advertisement
Last year he posted a picture of him and KAAYA and said "hopefully I can play with him at miami next year" go on his Twitter and you'll see it

Advertisement
There is an article about on TOS about him hoping that schools will think he is worth the wait. My guess is that he is Mormon an will take a 1 or 2 year mission after high school which means UM would have to hold a spot for him but it would count against the classes 28 spots since he is leaving for religious reasons. recruiting buzz is that he will not leave the west coast as the OP mentioned, so I am curious about the Miami interest.

2015 SDE Simi Moala Sr year highlights
http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1911125/highlights/214245375

But that aside there is no reason UM should be looking out to Cali when there DE's right here in Florida that should be getting the full court press.

Here is the article if someone wants to post a synopsis
https://miami.rivals.com/barrier_noentry.asp?sid=903&script=%2Fcontent.asp&cid=1728239

Go Canes

I see he is visiting the 30th. Don't want to get my hopes up, and I know that it is like a 1% chance he goes anywhere but freakin Utah or whatever, but does anyone have the scoop on him? A bad mother ****ing Samoan is exactly the type of **** we need.

A Tongan Mormon?

Advertisement
What is this like the third year in a row where they tried to recruit a Samoan at the last minute?

Advertisement
0 stars, no good offers and people are begging to get him because he is Samoan, lol. This is why we suck ***. I know chip on their shoulder, kids that want to be canes and Ed Reed.

Advertisement
0 stars, no good offers and people are begging to get him because he is Samoan, lol. This is why we suck ***. I know chip on their shoulder, kids that want to be canes and Ed Reed.
6'7 250 lbs ends dont grow on trees.

Advertisement
Back