Signing Day Recap With Coach Cristobal | 2.7.22

I love that it seems that he never stopped watching Canes Football. Knowing Greg came in light but was freak. Him seeing the same stuff we didn't like about Manny and making it clear that's not what the program will be about moving forward.

Just seems like he was watching the same thing we were with the same disappointment from a far.

Advertisement
5qar4vcX.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Who is this?
Lauren Jbara, she was the sideline reporter for our game against CCSU on Bally Sports last season. Prior to that she did the same for the Altitude Sports Network which is the local carrier the Colorado Avalanche.

I have an unhealthy infatuation with her, would love to see her join the ACCN.

Lol why does everyone hate DBJ so much?

He’s just doing his job 😂
Nah, he's gone out of his way to **** on anyone who criticized the school/coaches over the last 20 years. During a postgame segment on QAM, he even had the nerve to tell Dan Morgan, on air, he was no different from the coaches during the Golden era because Miami lost to Washington in 2000. He was a complete **** about that exchange as well.

Last edited:
Mario is a CEO, and I would argue we have had not had a true CEO since Butch. Golden had CEO traits but he was unable ot make tough decisions about coaching personnel so that tells you he was not the full CEO package.
As a CEO you have to create standards for what you want, get everyone to buy in, and then outwork every other employee. When the boss works hard everyone has to work as hard. If the boss slacks off so will everyone else. Mario will not slack off. Mario knows what he is looking for in a player and will convey that to his assistants. I love that he wants to watch as much tape as possible on a recruit, wants to see him play other sports and wants to know their character. Assistants will have to keep up or I am confident he will upgrade.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back