Signing Day Profile: Linebacker Corey Flagg Jr.

View as article
Facts upon facts. They still haven’t apologized. They’re all in here downvoting you 2 years ago, taking their shots and they were all wrong bro. Where are they? Ain't no doubt that if the situation was reversed you eat the crow and tip your Yankees cap to them.
The cane3 whatever tf his name is...he's one of the biggest homers here. Always comes when he got the ammo but when those bullets come back he doesn't know what to do.

Advertisement
I remember a conversation about football IQ and people talking about how he didn’t need to be as fast in the 40 because he had such good instincts that he was already moving to the right place whereas a faster guy was actually slower because of the IQ/ reaction time thing.
Those are the retards trying to talk themselves into it....lateral movement like this dude is going to run sideline to sideline sideways......tf is wrong with these dudes.

The shades r strong, my brother. Everyone is a beast b/c they rock Orange & Green vs. being objective. If u’re objective or point out the obvious, u’re classified as a mope.

There’s 3offers I was highly critical of, Flagg, Dykstra, Holley.

There’s one I was meh on which is Garcia, but that was based upon intel I got from his stint at LB Poly, and the school he played for Narbonne. Like I posted in one thread, hopefully he’s matured since his Poly days, and playing at a school like Grayson help him skill/competition wise. If he doesn’t win the job next yr, is QB2, and decides to bounce, then the LB Poly jacket he was given is a fit.

But I’m hoping to be wrong on critical point #4, b/c right now I’m 3 for 3 on my criticism.
I didn't like Garcia at all

Those are the retards trying to talk themselves into it....lateral movement like this dude is going to run sideline to sideline sideways......tf is wrong with these dudes.
So they thought they were getting this on the field?

05EE043E-DDDD-4E7F-91BB-5A89027C540C.gif

Advertisement
I’ve been following cane recruiting heavily since 05. This goes down as one of the worst evals I’ve ever seen when you take into account roster construction/needs. This reach puts Golden/D’Nofrio to shame. This young man isn’t even worth a ST spot given his limitations athletically and physically but we recruited him as MLB 1 and he’s now logging 50-65 snaps a game

Advertisement
Man, these hot takes in here...

This thread delivered.

I told a homie of mine they should've just converted old *** Realus to MLB than recruit him. 🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️
If this young bol was a car, he'd go 0-60 in 5 yrs.

Man, these hot takes in here...

This thread delivered.

I told a homie of mine they should've just converted old *** Realus to MLB than recruit him. 🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️
If this young bol was a car, he'd go 0-60 in 5 yrs.
none of them in here either admitting they were fried, I would never listen to them on a recruit ever

Advertisement
He should be playing in a bit role at best. The fact he's a starter at the University of Miami should be enough to fire Manny on its own.

Advertisement
Back