Signing Day Profile: Linebacker Corey Flagg Jr.

View as article
If my numbers are right 1 team on Miami’s schedule had more total offense vs. Miami than their season average. That was Louisville.

that means Miami held 11 of 12 teams below their season average of offense.

Not sure you can call that “ trash.”
For an accurate comparison, you should limit the sample to ACC only averages. acc teams pad records with games against really poor competition and it inflates averages. Use ACC games only to determine averages.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
But his IQ of knowing where the player is before he gets there.....but still can't get there cause his speed.....and his change of direction is like Tyreek Hill
Bro, he was the 830th ranked player, and 35th ranked ILB. Film showed why he was ranked as such. Just like in HS, he showed good IQ, and robotic in his nature. We pointed that out. I said in the offer thread he looked like a coached up kid, with limited athleticism, especially side to side. He’s a downhill guy; if he’s unchecked or unblocked, he’s solid….but he gets washed easily, has zero angle ability, and in the open field he’s mush. FSU thoroughly took advantage of his lack of athleticism. I don’t care about tackles 15-20 yards down the field, bruh, after the player done ran past u, and got slowed down by ur teammate! Lol.

Bro, he was the 830th ranked player, and 35th ranked ILB. Film showed why he was ranked as such. Just like in HS, he showed good IQ, and robotic in his nature. We pointed that out. I said in the offer thread he looked like a coached up kid, with limited athleticism, especially side to side. He’s a downhill guy; if he’s unchecked or unblocked, he’s solid….but he gets washed easily, has zero angle ability, and in the open field he’s mush. FSU thoroughly took advantage of his lack of athleticism. I don’t care about tackles 15-20 yards down the field, bruh, after the player done ran past u, and got slowed down by ur teammate! Lol.
Problem was they mentioned HS stats like wtf does that have to do with anything? Just look at the film I don't care who he plays for. On top of that North Shores job is to get him to a good D1 school they aren't going to say he sucks..they are going to name him captain etc and see what stupid school falls for it. Same **** with Almond Richards dude was a speed demon no one cared who he played for or the level of comp. Same people saying Yearby started so he's better than Cook lol....Cook the best RB in the NFL right now.

The same dudes calling me out for Flagg are the same dudes who called me out before the FIU game then slowly started riding my dik or disappeared for awhile waiting for a win again. They knew I was right and still never admitted it......see I admit it if I'm wrong and if I have to apologize I'm cool with it I don't got no pride. These r those same posters (some) ....I was arguing all spring and summer with them and they STFU or left the board. Everyone slowly came to my corner like @RVACane @nycane .......**** my boys knew like @OriginalGatorHater I called exactly how it would go

Am I right on every prospect ??? Nope never will be
Facts and you’re killing them in here. Flagg is exactly what you said he would be and it’s scary accurate.

Advertisement
It's the speed I'm concerned with it's real slow man worse then Shaq. I think he is going to struggle at this level because of it. I been wrong before I hope I am bruh...I just don't get also y they can take Flagg over Hyppolite to me it's super weird. If they know something I don't then **** they got Butch eyes. Even in that highlight clip he looks slow and at the end of the day it's HS man.

And if I'm wrong and he's first team all acc I'll stfu and admit it in every thread and eat my crow daily

It will be interesting to see if he ends up like Shaq Lite. You’ve been calling him slow so that’s what I’ll be watching for. Apparently he has good instincts but we need speed too.

When we first got him I loved the lateral movement in the box but u know acc teams will spread him out like they did Shaq. On top of it he's not getting the best coaching he's going to get bad coaching. Butch I would trust and be like ok he took a chance.on him even if I don't like the film it's Butch...I don't trust Manny when he lets guys like Hyppolite leave and guys like Flowe and Green truck him. He can't read the kids he got played and sold us a "new" bs recruiting tactic where he wouldn't get played.

Fans bought that ****

Wtf r u smoking

Not orange and green.....no homerism

I'm not the only who feels this way....people act like it's just me picking on the kid. I think Knighton is a monster

Facts. As usual D called it how it was and all the slurpers cried and talked mad schit to D, but they wouldn't man up when it ended up being true. They either ran away or moved the goal posts.

Exactly

I be up front when I'm wrong but these lol dudes be hiding when I come up being right. Every **** time or they wait till we win to go at me again.

Exactly just making my point

Flagg has questions and is coming to be coached by Diaz? Get my point?
Facts upon facts. They still haven’t apologized. They’re all in here downvoting you 2 years ago, taking their shots and they were all wrong bro. Where are they? Ain't no doubt that if the situation was reversed you eat the crow and tip your Yankees cap to them.

Advertisement
It was the most easiest recruit I ever seen to evaluate and I'm a regular *** civilian lol
I remember a conversation about football IQ and people talking about how he didn’t need to be as fast in the 40 because he had such good instincts that he was already moving to the right place whereas a faster guy was actually slower because of the IQ/ reaction time thing.

Facts upon facts. They still haven’t apologized. They’re all in here downvoting you 2 years ago, taking their shots and they were all wrong bro. Where are they? Ain't no doubt that if the situation was reversed you eat the crow and tip your Yankees cap to them.
The shades r strong, my brother. Everyone is a beast b/c they rock Orange & Green vs. being objective. If u’re objective or point out the obvious, u’re classified as a mope.

There’s 3 offers I was highly critical of: Flagg, Dykstra, Holley.

There’s one I was “meh” on which is Garcia, but that was based upon intel I got from his stint at LB Poly, and the school he played for Narbonne. Like I posted in one thread, hopefully he’s matured since his Poly days, and playing at a school like Grayson help him skill/competition wise. If he doesn’t win the job next yr, becomes QB2, and decides to bounce, then the LB Poly jacket he was given is a fit.

But I’m hoping to be wrong on critical point #4, b/c right now I’m 3 for 3 on my criticism.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back