Signing Day Highlights

we need to improve our defensive depth, so far we are making small steps. good talent.
Anyone know who's early enrolling?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m a little worried.

I don’t blame Mario, obviously. But to sign only 6-7 kids (hopefully Kelly), leaves us down 15-20 scholarship players on our roster. It’s like a mega 1 year sanction.

I’m surprised, if the reports are true, that Mario backed off our only OL commit when we have a few guys declaring for the draft. We need bodies and depth.

Hopefully we can make up some ground in the portal. We need to put together a staff ASAP so the portal guys who know their position coaches will be.

Edit: meant to reply to MichiCane
13-2

Carswell....nickname is Flip
1639582311188.png

Did somebody say Flip?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Being in the recruiting game since high school....you can tell a guy that sticks out and early. Graves stuck out like a thumb..and Brown treating MNW like some punks when he was sophomore had me all over him since then.

Next kid i been salivating is Nyjalik Kelly hope we get him...ive been higher on him than Stewart the whole time regardless of their ranking.
I’m starting to feel the same way about Kelly idk I feel like he screams first round pick once he hits the weight room

Advertisement
You are the man, Geta.

I've been watching highlights for the past 15 years since MaxPreps days (pre HUDL) and when YouTube blew up. Those are the same three that just jumped off the screen for me this year. They're exceptional athletes. As a comparison, Chase Smith was "that guy" last year.

I liked Ibieta a lot, and Carswell was a worthwhile project. Still growing into his body though so didn't have any remarkable film. If Mario opted out on those two, it means he knows he can do better. And given both are going to SEC, I see that as a sign of good things to come.

Yep i started when i was like a 10th grader in high school and my hs teammate was a 5 star all american and introduced me to RIVALS.COM and GRASSY. (Bryant Mcfadden FSU/NFL)

If you check last class you would see who was leading the way in the Chase Smith department as well. lol It was the point I even posted when James Williams was headed to UGA..that i didnt mind because I wanted Chase Smith in the class. So me and you have the same eye.

Im a fan of Ibieta...but looking at it overlal we have a few Ibieta's currently onroster (Restrepo,Brishard Smith)

I didn't see this in the thread, are we going to get word on Little today or is that being pushed back?

Advertisement
Back