Signing Day Highlights

FSU ⬇️

screaming season 10 GIF

Advertisement
Facts! Norvell’s corny *** better get used to it.
Think about that 2023 elite DL Rueben Bain(Tolbert's Nephew). How's another school gonna stand a chance after that in-home with the heavy *** ring fingers of his current HC, future HC, and uncle? I'll admit, around this time last year, I had my apprehensions about Mario being the guy. But the closer it came to being a reality, it became evident that this is the perfect storm (pun intended). Three years ago, Beta Blake got us the Canal St. knock-off version. They looked the same to the untrained eye but there were major defects waiting to happen. Frenk went to Barney's and bought the real thing this go round, boys...

Advertisement
Anyone legit outta Ft Myers/Naples we need to lock in.
Yeah, we need to lock down that area for sure.

Probably could sign a couple legit kids from there every year if we can chase away the schools that seem to make a living in that part of the state.

Advertisement
Are we actually recruiting Jaden Harris.. I thought him putting our hat up was just to look good? Does he have a commitable offer from the U?

Advertisement
Next kid i been salivating is Nyjalik Kelly hope we get him...ive been higher on him than Stewart the whole time regardless of their ranking.
Wow, that's a good heads-up.

Ain't no way these 247 and Rivals fluffers know more about these SoFla prospects than you, LC El and a couple others here.

Speaking of Stewart, I know he attends Pace, but I thought I read somewhere that he is a Broward kid.

Is that correct?

Think about that 2023 elite DL Rueben Bain(Tolbert's Nephew). How's another school gonna stand a chance after that in-home with the heavy *** ring fingers of his current HC, future HC, and uncle? I'll admit, around this time last year, I had my apprehensions about Mario being the guy. But the closer it came to being a reality, it became evident that this is the perfect storm (pun intended). Three years ago, Beta Blake got us the Canal St. knock-off version. They looked the same to the untrained eye but there were major defects waiting to happen. Frenk went to Barney's and bought the real thing this go round, boys...
Great post, brother! I couldn’t agree more.

If Manolo would’ve still been here, there would have been zero chance to land Rueben. With that trifecta of dudes that you mentioned, I’d be shocked if in the end he’s not a Cane.

I was also not originally on the Mario train, but now I’m all in. Full steam ahead. Dude is a killer on the trail.

Advertisement
So far no surprises except for the 3* JUCO OT Falentha Carswell. We've signed 6 4*. Nothing but quality. All were committed before today.

And now we wait for a few others that are making decisions today and several others that will make decisions between now and February.

With Mario at the helm, plus most likely a full staff in the next 30 days (just my guess), I like our chances. Won't be a huge class but it will be all quality.

ITS A GREAT DAY TO BE A MIAMI HURRICANE!!! GO CANES!!!

MIAMI COMMITS​

9:30 a.m. -- 4-star Wesley Bissainthe, LB, Miami Central (Signed at 10:14 a.m.)

11:00 a.m. --4-star Khamauri Rogers, CB, Lexington (Miss.) Holmes County

11:10 a.m. -- 4-star Chris Graves, ATH/CB, Fort Myers Bishop Verot (Signed at 8:18 a.m.)

11:45 a.m. -- 4-star Isaiah Horton, WR, Murfreesboro (Tenn.) Oakland (Signed at 8:40 a.m.)

1:30 p.m. -- 4-star Markeith Williams, S, Orlando Evans (Signed at 9:02 a.m.)

2:00 p.m. -- 4-star Jacurri Brown, QB, Valdosta (Ga.) Lowndes (Signed at 7:55 a.m.)

TBA -- 3-star Falentha Carswell, OL, Sandersville (Ga.) Washington County (Signed with Mississippi)

Updated... :stormwarningflag-sm:

4-star Wesley Bissainthe, LB, Miami Central (Signed at 10:14 a.m.)
4-star Chris Graves, ATH/CB, Fort Myers Bishop Verot (Signed at 8:18 a.m.)
4-star Isaiah Horton, WR, Murfreesbro (Tenn.) Oakland (Signed at 8:40 a.m.)
4-star Markeith Williams, S, Orlando Evans (Signed at 9:02 a.m.)
4-star Jacurri Brown, QB, Valdosta (Ga.) Lowndes (Signed at 7:55 a.m.)
4-star Khamauri Rogers, CB, Lexington (Ms.) Holmes (Signed at 11:10 am)

Average Rating: 91.82
Only UGA, BAMA, TAM, OSU and Clemson have a higher avg ranking.

Advertisement
Back