Sign of desperation

Advertisement
Cis posters desperate. Their focus is how bad a coach Richt is and he should be fired ASAP. Our clown posters then jump on Meyer and Cristobal. They both lost yesterday so last night and today posters debating ability of these 2 guys.Our team is not good so clown posters relish opportunity to bad mouth Urban and Luis. Before season our esteemed expert posters said that Ogeron is a terrible coach and we will crush LSU. Same posters said Mullins will do nothing for the Gators this year and Florida will not qualify for a bowl game. LSU in top 5 and Florida on top 10 with chance to move up higher. In summary you guys should only be concerned with our coach. It is obvious that you have no ability to evaluate the ability of other coaches.
The truth revealed on CIS porsters ... :p

Butch's Power 5 window has essentially closed, he turns 67 in November.

Just perceived as too old to take over a Miami program (notwithstanding other old heavy baggage) and start again.

Butch's Power 5 window has essentially closed, he turns 67 in November.

Just perceived as too old to take over a Miami program (notwithstanding other old heavy baggage) and start again.
Saban and Belichick say that zero cognizance Dunning-Kruger age argument is reflective

Butch Davis has FIU at 5-2.

Only two losses to power 5 programs that have more talent than him. Dude is raping his conference while Kiffin is getting owned.

I think Butch is proving that he still got it.
FACTS we was right........................but but but hes 400 years old and cant coach anymore

Advertisement

Only two losses to power 5 programs that have more talent than him. Dude is raping his conference while Kiffin is getting owned.

butch took time off and was at espn traveling and learning how the game has changed.

You have to be kidding; did you see that atrocity of a team that he put on the field?

Advertisement
Butch Davis is a football God!
Dude would of killed it here, i can guarantee our offense would be way better and our defense would be the same if not better. Our recruiting would be better theres no doubt about that......if theres one thing people cant debate its his recruiting.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Those who bring Butch age, "gameday" etc as arguments. the Krugers.

Don't disagree with your point, but its the reality of his situation. I think he would be awesome for the years he has left, but alas, Im not the decision authority on the matter...

Yet.

Advertisement
Back