Sign of desperation

Hemsleysalmons

Freshman
Personal attacks
Cis posters desperate. Their focus is how bad a coach Richt is and he should be fired ASAP. Our clown posters then jump on Meyer and Cristobal. They both lost yesterday so last night and today posters debating ability of these 2 guys.Our team is not good so clown posters relish opportunity to bad mouth Urban and Luis. Before season our esteemed expert posters said that Ogeron is a terrible coach and we will crush LSU. Same posters said Mullins will do nothing for the Gators this year and Florida will not qualify for a bowl game. LSU in top 5 and Florida on top 10 with chance to move up higher. In summary you guys should only be concerned with our coach. It is obvious that you have no ability to evaluate the ability of other coaches.

Advertisement
Butch Davis has FIU at 5-2.

Only two losses to power 5 programs that have more talent than him. Dude is raping his conference while Kiffin is getting owned.

I think Butch is proving that he still got it.

Butch Davis has FIU at 5-2.

Only two losses to power 5 programs that have more talent than him. Dude is raping his conference while Kiffin is getting owned.

I think Butch is proving that he still got it.
I believe he is where he belongs. No pressure on him to beat power 5 teams. After unc he wanted to get a crack coaching a power 5 team but various reasons nobody wanted to hire him.

Advertisement
Cis posters desperate. Their focus is how bad a coach Richt is and he should be fired ASAP. Our clown posters then jump on Meyer and Cristobal. They both lost yesterday so last night and today posters debating ability of these 2 guys.Our team is not good so clown posters relish opportunity to bad mouth Urban and Luis. Before season our esteemed expert posters said that Ogeron is a terrible coach and we will crush LSU. Same posters said Mullins will do nothing for the Gators this year and Florida will not qualify for a bowl game. LSU in top 5 and Florida on top 10 with chance to move up higher. In summary you guys should only be concerned with our coach. It is obvious that you have no ability to evaluate the ability of other coaches.

They will tell you you are a troll gator or nole. Telling in this board how far and flawed we are from the eternal dream of #6 is a sin here. The posters here trying very hard to see how bad FSU or UF were suppose to be to feel something positive.

Last edited:
Bama, Clemson, and Notre Dame is this years elite teams. One or all can still loss before playoffs but they currently are much better than any other teams.

Funny how that worked out for ND.

We manhandled them last year. They lose their DC and make a QB change and they are in elite company.

Bama, Clemson, and Notre Dame is this years elite teams. One or all can still loss before playoffs but they currently are much better than any other teams.

Not even close to an elite team. If you actually knew how to evaluate teams, you would know they would be underdogs to a lot more teams than just Bama and Clemson.

Advertisement
Funny how that worked out for ND.

We manhandled them last year. They lose their DC and make a QB change and they are in elite company.
Notre Dame is once again..overrated. I actually think FSU might give them a upset down the road with that D playing better now. Ian Book is not a star that he is made out to be and their running game is not as strong as it was last year. Only elite team is bama

it's ok, Kramer was afraid of clowns too. there is help for that you know.

Advertisement
I hope your mom loses all motor skills.

Advertisement
Hey now. Let's watch that potty mouth and let go of the past
Would you kiss momma with that mouth? I think not.
No but I'm sick of mediocrity. Butch might have been in the past but **** right he can do it again. He's in his second year at FIU and has already brought in their best recruiting class, matched their best record ever in his first year and now has them at the top of the division at 5-2. Only losses to Indiana by 10 and Miami by 14.

No but I'm sick of mediocrity. Butch might have been in the past but **** right he can do it again. He's in his second year at FIU and has already brought in their best recruiting class, matched their best record ever in his first year and now has them at the top of the division at 5-2. Only losses to Indiana by 10 and Miami by 14.

I don't disagree

Leach could even make our average QBs look good and actually take advantage of our quality receivers..

Advertisement
Back