Sign of desperation

Oh I hear ya. The same UM admin gave us Larry, Moe and Curly Golden. Now the Shichtshow. All while Butch is out there, same age as Saban and Belichick, who both continue to do "ok" I guess. At least they are consistently moronic, like many fans.

Advertisement
If age weren't a factor in these decisions, let Miami bring back JJ.

Saban, et al couldnt even lick JJ's taint. Well, they could, but His Most Perfect Coiffed One would not allow them the honor to do so.

JJ would slash and burn his way through CFP like Sherman walking towards Hotlanta.

Repect His Most Football Holiness or be burned at the stake in righteous and cleansing flames.

If age weren't a factor in these decisions, let Miami bring back JJ.

Saban, et al couldnt even lick JJ's taint. Well, they could, but His Most Perfect Coiffed One would not allow them the honor to do so.

JJ would slash and burn his way through CFP like Sherman walking towards Hotlanta.

Repect His Most Football Holiness or be burned at the stake in righteous and cleansing flames.

JJ is living in Margaritaville. He's not coaching again. Butch Davis, on the other hand, still has something he wants to prove. I thought Rick would have fire in his belly after getting fired, but he seems to have taken the job as an opportunity for a fat paycheck and nepotism.

Right. I don't think Saban could ever live up to JJ's single national title.

Please.

Had JJ stayed at Miami (not withstanding titles taken away...cough..cough...Bratton TD at ND...cough cough...), even the mighty Bear B would be looking up to our most favored helmet head.

Advertisement
JJ is living in Margaritaville. He's not coaching again. Butch Davis, on the other hand, still has something he wants to prove. I thought Rick would have fire in his belly after getting fired, but he seems to have taken the job as an opportunity for a fat paycheck and nepotism.

Sadly, I do not disagree with any of your points.

Uh huh.

Cis posters desperate. Their focus is how bad a coach Richt is and he should be fired ASAP. Our clown posters then jump on Meyer and Cristobal. They both lost yesterday so last night and today posters debating ability of these 2 guys.Our team is not good so clown posters relish opportunity to bad mouth Urban and Luis. Before season our esteemed expert posters said that Ogeron is a terrible coach and we will crush LSU. Same posters said Mullins will do nothing for the Gators this year and Florida will not qualify for a bowl game. LSU in top 5 and Florida on top 10 with chance to move up higher. In summary you guys should only be concerned with our coach. It is obvious that you have no ability to evaluate the ability of other coaches.

Please.

Had JJ stayed at Miami (not withstanding titles taken away...cough..cough...Bratton TD at ND...cough cough...), even the mighty Bear B would be looking up to our most favored helmet head.

Leave the "ifs" to Florida. Jimmy was in the mix for a title on New Year's Day three times and won it once.

Advertisement
So in one post you failed at comedy and failed to respond to pure facts. Well done. Most people around here can only ***** up one thing at a time.

I'm an overachiever.

Attachments

• 8CWPkRbpIeB44.gif
    8CWPkRbpIeB44.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Advertisement
Cis posters desperate. Their focus is how bad a coach Richt is and he should be fired ASAP. Our clown posters then jump on Meyer and Cristobal. They both lost yesterday so last night and today posters debating ability of these 2 guys.Our team is not good so clown posters relish opportunity to bad mouth Urban and Luis. Before season our esteemed expert posters said that Ogeron is a terrible coach and we will crush LSU. Same posters said Mullins will do nothing for the Gators this year and Florida will not qualify for a bowl game. LSU in top 5 and Florida on top 10 with chance to move up higher. In summary you guys should only be concerned with our coach. It is obvious that you have no ability to evaluate the ability of other coaches.
Preach!

I don't think you can put Mario Cristobal in the same category as Urban Meyer. Meyer is one of the greats, Cristobal is below average.

Butch's Power 5 window has essentially closed, he turns 67 in November.

Just perceived as too old to take over a Miami program (notwithstanding other old heavy baggage) and start again.
We could build a shuffleboard court for him.
On the east side of the IPF..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back