Off-Topic Side Hustles - What Works?

IndayArtHauz

Knoxville Baby Maker
Administrator
I have a stable job with no plans of changing it, but I know several people who are looking for online/remote work in addition to work they're already doing. I'm also never above adding a revenue stream to the Inday household.

Does anyone have something they've found success in and would recommend to others?

Advertisement
I have a stable job with no plans of changing it, but I know several people who are looking for online/remote work in addition to work they're already doing. I'm also never above adding a revenue stream to the Inday household.

Does anyone have something they've found success in and would recommend to others?
#HotEmpyOnlyFans

People pay handsomely to watch me eat turkey sandwiches while a chick in leather beats me with a slab of bacon.

Don't you dare judge me.

Last edited:
Have you thought about industrial warehouse space as landlord?

Don't have to break even/cash flow positive (although very preferable) and in the end, somebody pays your mortage and you get a piece of property long-term for pennies on the dollar.

I prefer warehouses because those businesses tend to be very self-sufficient and not "needy" like residential*.

*some people make a killing there too

I don’t do this, because my side hustles are based on passive income, but I’ve heard of people that have become customer service representatives for companies like American Express. I know you can express yourself well, and I’m assuming you have a good speaking voice. But they must need qualified people for their upgraded customer experiences, concierge level type work, etc.,I would think. And those are things you can do from home.

just a thought but it might be worth looking into the different credit card companies that have things like platinum for American Express, the black cards, etc.

Have you thought about industrial warehouse space as landlord?

Don't have to break even/cash flow positive (although very preferable) and in the end, somebody pays your mortage and you get a piece of property long-term for pennies on the dollar.

I prefer warehouses because those businesses tend to be very self-sufficient and not "needy" like residential*.

*some people make a killing there too
For the people I’m thinking of buying an industrial warehouse would be outside of their starting point. But thank you for the suggestion.
I don’t do this, because my side hustles are based on passive income, but I’ve heard of people that have become customer service representatives for companies like American Express. I know you can express yourself well, and I’m assuming you have a good speaking voice. But they must need qualified people for their upgraded customer experiences, concierge level type work, etc.,I would think. And those are things you can do from home.

just a thought but it might be worth looking into the different credit card companies that have things like platinum for American Express, the black cards, etc.
Thanks for the compliment and suggestion. I’m probably not jumping into anything soon personally, but this could be a great option for some. I’ll pass it along.

Advertisement
For the people I’m thinking of buying an industrial warehouse would be outside of their starting point. But thank you for the suggestion.

Thanks for the compliment and suggestion. I’m probably not jumping into anything soon personally, but this could be a great option for some. I’ll pass it along.
Only Fans page.

It is the only way then.

#ShakeWhatchaMamaGaveYou

I mean I’m guessing you’re already doing tutoring. You’re educated, I’m certain you’re a very effective communicator so you should be able to find a lot of things where those skills can come in to play. I know one thing, there’s a lot of jobs out there for the taking, it just depends what you want to do. Depends where you are as well, because some job markets are stronger than others

Advertisement
I know people who make a killing flipping certain items off marketplace. Only thing is they are always driving around picking up stuff and making deliveries that it’s not for everyone

I mean I’m guessing you’re already doing tutoring. You’re educated, I’m certain you’re a very effective communicator so you should be able to find a lot of things where those skills can come in to play. I know one thing, there’s a lot of jobs out there for the taking, it just depends what you want to do. Depends where you are as well, because some job markets are stronger than others
I don’t even know what I’d tutor if I did, but that’s an interesting thought. I’m in design consulting, but I haven’t been in the field for 20 years. Changed careers midlife. What made you think I’d already been doing it?

Advertisement
You could also make your own garden and either save money by not going to farmer's market or you could sell your veggies to various stores and restaurants that tout local fresh veggies.

I don’t even know what I’d tutor if I did, but that’s an interesting thought. I’m in design consulting, but I haven’t been in the field for 20 years. Changed careers midlife. What made you think I’d already been doing it?

First of all, let me apologize for all the clown responses you’re getting in what I thought was a serious thread.

I was mistakenly under the impression that you were an educator, which is why I mentioned about the tutoring. I don’t know how I could’ve gotten that idea. Maybe you taught in the past?

It’s really so hard without knowing your specific skill set, and experience, to give a more targeted response. I can tell from your posts, that you are an effective communicator, so some things come through, like you’re a person with standards that you strive to keep, such as having a solid work ethic. There’s always room for people with intellect and a work ethic. You’d be surprised how uncommon that combination is. Or at least how uncommon having high levels of both is.

Advertisement
First of all, let me apologize for all the clown responses you’re getting in what I thought was a serious thread.

I was mistakenly under the impression that you were an educator, which is why I mentioned about the tutoring. I don’t know how I could’ve gotten that idea. Maybe you taught in the past?

It’s really so hard without knowing your specific skill set, and experience, to give a more targeted response. I can tell from your posts, that you are an effective communicator, so some things come through, like you’re a person with standards that you strive to keep, such as having a solid work ethic. There’s always room for people with intellect and a work ethic. You’d be surprised how uncommon that combination is. Or at least how uncommon having high levels of both is.
Lol, no apology necessary. This is CIS, not a business convention.

I am not an educator, nor have I ever been. I like to keep the details of my personal life quiet-ish, so maybe in the obscure statements I’ve made it looked like I had been. Actually didn’t even graduate from a traditional college.

I appreciate what you’ve said, I do try to communicate with clarity and efficacy in whatever I do. Makes all the difference in the world if you’re trying to move or motivate people, and if you aren’t doing those things I don’t know what you’re trying to do. Thanks for the kind observations as well, I hope I can live up to them.

For me, my skills and experience are a little all over the place. I don’t even want to jump into anything else right now, I love my job and my company. But I’m at a stage in life where I want to build wealth and prepare for the next 30 years, lord willing. It’s not need-based income, however.

I don’t know what I’m even asking for I’m this thread exactly. I just know enough people who are looking for additional revenue streams, ways of helping themselves and their families, and so I thought I’d farm out CIS as a consulting outfit. You’re the only one who’s hired, lol.

Don't be jelly because I thought of OnlyFans first.

Lol, no apology necessary. This is CIS, not a business convention.

I am not an educator, nor have I ever been. I like to keep the details of my personal life quiet-ish, so maybe in the obscure statements I’ve made it looked like I had been. Actually didn’t even graduate from a traditional college.

I appreciate what you’ve said, I do try to communicate with clarity and efficacy in whatever I do. Makes all the difference in the world if you’re trying to move or motivate people, and if you aren’t doing those things I don’t know what you’re trying to do. Thanks for the kind observations as well, I hope I can live up to them.

For me, my skills and experience are a little all over the place. I don’t even want to jump into anything else right now, I love my job and my company. But I’m at a stage in life where I want to build wealth and prepare for the next 30 years, lord willing. It’s not need-based income, however.

I don’t know what I’m even asking for I’m this thread exactly. I just know enough people who are looking for additional revenue streams, ways of helping themselves and their families, and so I thought I’d farm out CIS as a consulting outfit. You’re the only one who’s hired, lol.

I hear you in terms of not putting a lot of stuff out about your personal/professional life on this site, I feel exactly the same way. Obviously you are an excellent communicator in your current profession, but I understand what you mean about developing some long-term sources of income. I’m assuming you’re somewhat middle aged so I get exactly where you’re coming from in terms of future income.

I was lucky enough to find someone, actually through my kids playing sports, a parent, that was already involved with rental properties. This person was already trustworthy, so I was able to build a limited partnership. This is mainly passive income, obviously the rental properties need to be managed, which I definitely don’t want to do, so that cuts into the income but not as much as you would think, especially when you are partnered with other people.

I also know people that have set enough money aside to buy condos that are in a reasonable price range and then turn around and rent those. There are a lot of people that are not in a position to buy, but have to rent. It’s a market that’s pretty hot right now. I suppose depending on where you live though.

Bartending is a good way to make extra money. Buddy of mine’s wife got tired of him working every Friday and Saturday night. I worked a weekend night for him on and off for a couple years and maid good money.

I’ve never been a bartender but I’m guessing a lot of how good the job is has to do with where it is. But you’re right, I’ve known some guys that have bartended in their lives and actually made pretty good scratch.

Advertisement
Back