Sick!!

I remember Njoku and Herndon were wide open the 3-4 times they ran a seam route against Duke, but Coley wouldn't seem to call the play.

All just bad memories now.

Man reason I wouldn't to kick Coley's ***.. So many misses it's sickening!

Advertisement
lol at people throwing shade at NJ football we have the #1 player in country 2 years ago had the #2 player in peppers also NJ pumps out some of the best bball players in the country so we got some horses

lol at people throwing shade at NJ football we have the #1 player in country 2 years ago had the #2 player in peppers also NJ pumps out some of the best bball players in the country so we got some horses

You also produced Al Golden.

Advertisement
Im not in any way deffending ****** golden but dont say NJ has no talent out of every state for college recruits NJ rated 7th best

Advertisement
Advertisement
I love that this kid was a mid / low 3 star. Oh, and that Golden almost moved him to LB. Unreal. This kid could end up being a first / second round pick when it's all said and done.

Advertisement
He's going to be our next NFL superstar. This dude's skillset is off the charts and he's got a nasty streak too.

NJ consistently produces great football players.

I'm thoroughly impressed with njoku's receiving ability but he delivered some BIG blocks last at times especially the one on the kick return at Duke. Definitely more physical that I thought he was coming into the season. There is a reason why urban Meyer was all over this kid.

Advertisement
Back