Sick!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kaayaa needs to work on his accuracy he couldnt complete a jump pass to him all year...

Advertisement
I would like to see the ht weight of the other dudes on that list.

He is seriously a beast... He could drop 35 pounds and be a world class high jumper.

Advertisement
Kid has special and unique skills coupled with a beastly body and speed, has an opportunity to be one of the best TE's from the U and that is a lot of potential, excited to see this kid develop.

Kid has special and unique skills coupled with a beastly body and speed, has an opportunity to be one of the best TE's from the U and that is a lot of potential, excited to see this kid develop.

Definitely the most athletic one. Hope he has a 50 catche 800 yard type of season next year

Advertisement

Definitely the most athletic one. Hope he has a 50 catche 800 yard type of season next year

If this kid is used correctly, he will be a beast on help open up the field for Brad. I am interested to see how Richt's offense utilizes the talent available.

I remember Njoku and Herndon were wide open the 3-4 times they ran a seam route against Duke, but Coley wouldn't seem to call the play.

All just bad memories now.

I remember Njoku and Herndon were wide open the 3-4 times they ran a seam route against Duke, but Coley wouldn't seem to call the play.

All just bad memories now.

Man reason I wouldn't to kick Coley's ***.. So many misses it's sickening!

Advertisement
Back