SIAP Valentine Highlights

Advertisement
He's better than Clark IMO, and have thought so for a long time

Same I have always thought he is a better football player than Clark especially with the weight Clark is carrying right now. Now it is just a matter of him hitting those books. I really hope he finally realizes the opportunity he has and gets his work done

With a top flight S&C program, Clark is going to be terrifying but Valentine is just ahead of him right now. Both are game changers at the position in the future though.

So much **** swirling about grades, gotta think our coaches will be working with him every step of the way.

UF stopped talking to him because of academics but you have to believe Jon Drummond can get it figured out the change of schools is a positive . I know people hate him but his kids do seem to qualify.

Valentine is a head of Clark he is an absolute monster. I believe Valentine was the best DT in the state last year as a junior. He is perfect for Miami's scheme

Of course the Gators dropped him, they would never talk to a kid with questionable academics or character.

He's better than Clark IMO, and have thought so for a long time

Same I have always thought he is a better football player than Clark especially with the weight Clark is carrying right now. Now it is just a matter of him hitting those books. I really hope he finally realizes the opportunity he has and gets his work done

With a top flight S&C program, Clark is going to be terrifying but Valentine is just ahead of him right now. Both are game changers at the position in the future though.

So much **** swirling about grades, gotta think our coaches will be working with him every step of the way.

You really see Clark doin' work in the weight room? fat **** couldn't even wake up for a camp.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back