SIAP Valentine Highlights

JHallCanes

2028 is our year
Premium
This site is running like such horse**** I can't keep up with what's posted so I apologize if its already out there.

These highlights were made by Gator fans obviously so get past the ***gotry for some of the best JR DL highlights I've seen in a while.

[video=youtube;STYcZzmsMGA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STYcZzmsMGA&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

Advertisement
fan ******* tastic

two take aways from that tape:

1. Valentine is an elite DT prospect. dude is HUGE and moves very well. dude would prob be in our 2 deep this year smfh
2. Gaytor fans have to be the biggest Doosh nozzles on the planet (except for maybe Notre Shame fans)

I'm looking at you IHATETHISFAGGOT

Advertisement
He's better than Clark IMO, and have thought so for a long time

Same I have always thought he is a better football player than Clark especially with the weight Clark is carrying right now. Now it is just a matter of him hitting those books. I really hope he finally realizes the opportunity he has and gets his work done

Same I have always thought he is a better football player than Clark especially with the weight Clark is carrying right now. Now it is just a matter of him hitting those books. I really hope he finally realizes the opportunity he has and gets his work done

With a top flight S&C program, Clark is going to be terrifying but Valentine is just ahead of him right now. Both are game changers at the position in the future though.

So much **** swirling about grades, gotta think our coaches will be working with him every step of the way.

this jackass negs me and calls me a "loser"

LMFAO

who the **** hangs out on a rivals message board 24/7? do you know what a doosh is? do you know what a troll ****** is? you are both. i say **** you. would neg again

I'm sure this will get deleted since there is a No trolling policy over here. LOL

Advertisement

this jackass negs me and calls me a "loser"

LMFAO

who the **** hangs out on a rivals message board 24/7? do you know what a doosh is? do you know what a troll ****** is? you are both. i say **** you. would neg again

I'm sure this will get deleted since there is a No trolling policy over here. LOL

Kid was getting held by some of dudes and they still couldn't block him. Thankful for the pickup

Advertisement

With a top flight S&C program, Clark is going to be terrifying but Valentine is just ahead of him right now. Both are game changers at the position in the future though.

So much **** swirling about grades, gotta think our coaches will be working with him every step of the way.

UF stopped talking to him because of academics but you have to believe Jon Drummond can get it figured out the change of schools is a positive . I know people hate him but his kids do seem to qualify.

Valentine is a head of Clark he is an absolute monster. I believe Valentine was the best DT in the state last year as a junior. He is perfect for Miami's scheme

Advertisement
Holy ****, Mr. Valentine is a beast. Reminds me of a kid that I really wanted at the U 2 years ago, Nick James. Has the same kind of freakish size and explosiveness. Great get by the staff. I can hear bytches shaking all the way from Trailerhasee to USC!!! It's all about the U!!!

Advertisement
Back