SIAP: the nightmare is over

Advertisement
And anyone who called a poster a mope for calling out Manny’s gimmicky, unsound defense needs to be owed an apology. Now u heard it from current & former players that the chit was just sandlot. It worked against teams that couldn’t move the ball off GP, but any offense worth even the slightest **** gashed us.

And anyone who called a poster a mope for calling out Manny’s gimmicky, unsound defense needs to be owed an apology. Now u heard it from current & former players that the chit was just sandlot. It worked against teams that couldn’t move the ball off GP, but any offense worth even the slightest **** gashed us.
There are many out there that still view him as a good coordinator. Which I find comical

Advertisement
It’ll be cold day in **** before any sunshine pumper even acknowledges their behavior.

Hold up, so my theory of kids not being “developed” wasn’t some make believe chit? Interesting
Yup. Tons of receipts of me saying a dog is a dog regardless of coach.
But too many years of top 3 recruiting in the acc to prove otherwise.

This year is gonna be similar to when Kool took over the line full of really good recruits and everyone thinking we needed an influx of talent cause d no couldn’t coach . The way I see it is that strong and Steele are gonna feast with the dudes we have.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Season 6 Freddy GIF by ABC Network

this is why I have stopped judging the LB's as much. They were not being coached at all. total disaster of a scheme against anyone with a pulse.
The new staff is most likely sticking with what they have. Frierson is moving to LB, because they don’t believe he has the athleticism to play in the secondary at the level they want this team. It’s a good move for him. My point is, they feel the same way that you do. I’m not sold on the guys we have, but I trust these coaches to make their evaluations.

this is why I have stopped judging the LB's as much. They were not being coached at all. total disaster of a scheme against anyone with a pulse.
I was always on the side of saying we hype our players too much and we weren't getting right talent or enough talent.
My opinion was uninformed given the fact that we never played and was just a fan’s opinion.
I just couldn’t see how bad the coaching was.
But it’s amazing to me how the school just kept hiring and throwing millions of dollars at dudes who (now looking back) had no business coaching at a top p5 program.

We were warned by so many on here and I kept this notion that we just need a little more talent cause we would have some flashes and good stretches in a bad conference.

We were behind top teams from the president all the way down to the **** water boy.
SMDH

Advertisement
Hold up, so my theory of kids not being “developed” wasn’t some make believe chit? Interesting
Same thing I’ve been saying for years. There’s a 0% chance that all of the top players that we recruited over the last few regimes all sucked.

We have had a lot of extremely gifted players (Duke, Bush, Coley, McCord, AR15, Dallas, Homer, McIntosh, Norton, Shaq, Perryman, Pinckney, Burns, Jeff Thomas, Berrios, Rousseau, Phillips, Hill, etc.), just to name a few. The main issue has definitely been development.

We can and will improve in recruiting better players. But the fact remains that other than Clemson we’ve had the most talented roster in the ACC for a number of years, except during the Hole’s era with Jimbob. Ain’t no way we should be losing so many games every year to teams that we should be dominating. I think that Mario will get us back to our winning ways.

There are many out there that still view him as a good coordinator. Which I find comical
He's decent if under the framework of a solid coach. At UM he had oversight with Richt and Richt kept him within the framework. When CMD took over as Head man, he then committed to hanging himself, so to speak, because he could do it 100% his wag without any guard rails.

Being on Franklin's staff at Penn State, he'll be solid because he'll have those aforementioned "guard rails" in place.

Advertisement
Facts

Bruh, that's why I get tired of debating these Cucks about who did what and why.

You cant openly admit Manny sucks then say all the players suck. You can't have BOTH.

Cuz most can't tell who would suck no matter whose the coach or sucked because Manny sucked.

Advertisement
Back